Vampire Rabbit !!!

old rooster

After many years ferreting in search of the legendary vampire rabbit I've at last caught one. As you can see from the photo it's an Irish vampire rabbit, the fangs being in the bottom jaw rather than the top.

This rabbit was in poor condition having had a job to eat much grass, you will note that Vermin Dropper is holding it very firmly and wearing gloves for added safety.

post-11-1108589681.jpg

Edited by old rooster

I'd almost want to cut the tooth down to the right size so the poor ****** could have a proper feed before i broke it's neck.

It's things like this (the fact that you are actually putting something out of it's misery) and the fact that you let the baby rabbit go, that are ignored by the anti's !

I'd almost want to cut the tooth down to the right size so the poor ****** could have a proper feed before i broke it's neck.

It's things like this (the fact that you are actually putting something out of it's misery) and the fact that you let the baby rabbit go, that are ignored by the anti's !

I say Waddy, steady on there old bean, we killed all the other rabbits and they will get eaten so we aren't really up there with Saint Francis are we ?.

For some odd reason the farmer is always happier to see a rabbit killed than fondled. ;):lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, I know - just need to get of my soap box - still on it from this afternoon.

The fact that they'll all be eaten is a good thing though - vermin control with a double purpose if you like, 2 birds (or rabbits - scuse the pun !) with one stone.

Good piccys though - what camera are you using (if you don't mind me going off topic a shade !)

FACT: rabbits teeth grow all the time they need to gnaw grass ect to keep their teeth down to the correct size.

there has been some thing wrong with this rabbit its been ill and couldnt eat so its teeth have grown. ive seen a few rabbits worse than this one had iots two bottom teeth grow right over its face one was touching its ear the other was in its eye!!!!!!!! ;) not a prety sight to be seen