cheap electronic ear muffs.

activeviii

anyone need some?

looks like there no good for mounting the gun but for a spectators they should be fine.

£15.59

Aldi from the 5th Feb.

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/58_87...009-02-02-13-58

and from the 8th Feb they have a spotting scope 20x60 with tripod for £26 any good from the target range?

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/2867_8793.htm

Regards

Phil

Edited by activeviii

I decided against them as they seemed bulky and there was only one microphone, so it may be hard to work out where the sound of a bird is coming from. However for the price.................. :no:

:D one microphone, is it on the left side? if it is then i'll go get a pair i think. this might lead to a better driving experience when the wife is in the car. or even being able to watch the footie without that annoying noise from about decorating :D

Don't have an Aldi near me - but for this money.... have asked my grandfather off to pick up a pair coz he has one at the end of his road

If they are rubbish, so be it - but I'm definitely game for a bit of a gamble! :good:

Thanks for the tip off Activeviii!

i like these sort of places as there like bic pens. cheap and do the job

i like these sort of places as there like bic pens. cheap and do the job

Tell you what though mate - Lidl does some excellent meat too. At the moment they even have pheasant for not all that much :good: But their cold meat sections is ridiculous value and actually v good quality

All comes to what you prefer - reformed wafer thin ham from sainsbury, or a selection of austrian and german sausage to slice up for the same money at lidl

Also, you have the extra fun of 'what random **** are they trying to flog this week?!'. One week wetsuits, the next week telescopes and then the next week motorcycle helmets :no: i love it - makes food shopping more interesting

Can't wait for their miroku special :D

I've just bought a pair of the Adventuridge electronic ear defenders in green, same here I didn't open the others on offer so cant comment on the quality of the contents. But at £15.59 :look:

I did buy a spotting scope from them the last time they were on offer, (they sold them out in no time) a twitcher a work paid 10x the price for his. :(

Scope, tripod, carry case, all for £26.

Cheap as chips, :lol: and if they get knocked about I aint gona cry. :D

and from the 8th Feb they have a spotting scope 20x60 with tripod for £26 any good from the target range?

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/2867_8793.htm

Regards

Phil

Just picked up the 20x-60x spotting scope, for £26 you can't go wrong. I'll try it down the range next week, but it looks like it will do the job just fine, angled Eyepiece and good eye-relief too.

The carry case is a useful addition, and the tripod looks to be ok, but may just get the mill and lathe out and knock up something a bit more stable ... never a fan of loosing your scope half way through a card :o some of us need all the help we can get !!!

Lucid ±;o)