Beans??

stirky

Are beans any good for pigeon shooting??

i have tried them in the past and the sport was good, other people that i have spoken to say it depends on the type of beans planted

they have not had any luck at all with them,

one of the farms i shoot on is not planting any rape/wheat or barley the whole farm will be beans this year

so i am not sure what to expect this spring/autumn (sowing/harvesting)

Hi guys, I have had beans on a couple of my farms for a couple of years now, i don't know why but i have never seen any birds on them. not when planted, not when harvested and not even when stubble.

sounds so weird to me, every time i read a post about beans people say how good they are!

I have even more this time round, after getting some new permission, so hears to some good shooting then :good:

it can only get better i suppose!! :good:

ATB

turk101

Best days shooting i`ve ever had was on drilled beans, 3 years ago on 1st march, resulted in 115 birds for 190 cartridges. Bit slow at first but after an hour or so there was no stopping them, even when i`d ran out of ammo and sat down out side of the hide having awell earned coffee they were still dropping into the pattern, unbelievable shooting, hope you get the same results. :whistling: