I have lost one

feather

Posting that is, have no idea what happened to it, done all the right things and there it was gone, so here's a repeat.

The last time I bought cartridges in the Uk was 1950,so what would I have to pay now for a box of 25,6 shot? and no forfeit and arm and a leg, as the saying goes.

Best regards,

Feather.

Posting that is, have no idea what happened to it, done all the right things and there it was gone, so here's a repeat.

The last time I bought cartridges in the Uk was 1950,so what would I have to pay now for a box of 25,6 shot? and no forfeit and arm and a leg, as the saying goes.

Best regards,

Feather.

About £3 for Gamebore clear pigeon (can be a bit cheeper if you buy a 1000)

Express are a bit dearer more like £3.50 to £4.00

OR you can go cheepy cheep cheep at about £2.70 for RIO or RC

WB

Top quality stuff like Rottweil, RC, Winchester, FOB, etc will be about £3.45-£4.25 a box- these though are quality shells and will pattern better and hit harder than the cheaper cartridges as their antonimy are higher in % and the shot is normally lubricated and are felt wads not fibre, hence pattern better than standard fibre if you dont want the litter produced by plastic shot cups.

last lot of Winchesters i bought the other day were 32g trap 100 7's for £18 per 250! These were from John march in Wimbourne but they were his last winchesters for ever. No- one else round here does em except Botley were last year i bought 2,000 Winchester "Light" 30g 6 shot for £230 per 2000. Not sure about the Westerns though-only if u are prepared to travel to York Guns as they stock them. If you want GB's 30g p/w 5 or 6 shot justcartridges.com sell them.

A excellent substitue for Westerns in 70mm RC SIPE 32g 6 shot- fantastic! Greenfields and L&W in Ringwood sell them approx. £140 per 1000.

Edited by sam f

Cheers Sam, Im of to green fields next Friday ! .........might ave to get some of them RC SIPE's then,.... some outher pepole ave told me that they are a good hitting cartridge

All the best

Lander ;)

Only IMO but i find Rio , RC , and Rottwiell are a bit hard on the teeth and shoulder

Mind you my guns are light weight (maybe i am too)

LOL

WB :D:D