At last !

lander

At long last the pigeon are hittiing the rape, I was hedge cutting today on the outher side of the est and saw boat loads !! so I parked up in me tractor and had my dinner whatching the flight line. Hope to get at them on Sat, tried to get tomorrow off but got to much to do tomorrow :D

Still no snow about down here! just bloody rain/sleet!

All the best

Lander (Buzz) ;)

snow ! had stacks of it worked out best fields all planned then yep its absolutetly

persisting down had a little laugh yesterday looking at on of my rabbit shoots was watching LOADS of young uns barely able to move about in the snow reckon if I was a bit fitter I could have caught them!

cheers keith

Lander, as i drove past your estate yesterday there were a **** load of pigeons as you drive round a bend with a great big stubble field on your left with a new barn and a new tree plantation in the bottom. On the bend there is a little patch of trees and they were there- not sure if it's too close to the road or not to decoy safely?

At long last the pigeon are hittiing the rape, I was hedge cutting today on the outher side of the est and saw boat loads !! so I parked up in me tractor and had my dinner whatching the flight line. Hope to get at them on Sat, tried to get tomorrow off but got to much to do tomorrow :D

Still no snow about down here! just bloody rain/sleet!

All the best

Lander (Buzz) ;)

Just been out to get some logs in and its bloody snowing with 1/2 an inch on the ground, and coming down out the sky fast!!!!!

All the best

Lander :D

Eve Gents........just got in from shooting . Shot 51 pigeon, 6 crows and 1 squirrel, I had hope to shoot more pigeon but some one else was shooting the flight line before they got to me so I was shooting his bounce off, couldnt do much about it as it was the farm next to ours and I aint got any shooting rights there......still 51 aint to bad a day

All the best

Lander :D

Snipe wheres the PM chap ;)

Edited by lander