seat from ukshootwarehouse

I bet Phil Beesley does'nt sit on one, he's just laughing all the way to the bank!!!!!

I think you'll find it's Beasley NOT BEESLEY !!!! :D:lol:

Good job we are still free to choose what bits we can buy for our shooting ain't it.

Don't you find you end up with grid marks on your butt from the dividers in the milk crate then CB :lol::lol::lol:???:/:lol:

My cunning trick is to use a sturdy, tall plastic bucket with clip on lid, this goes inside my rucksack and holds my cammo nets (one of which I bought from young Will). That way I'm cutting down on bulk to lug about and keeping the weight down so I can carry an 80 amp battery to power my 6 Shooters Warehouse pigeon magnets :D:D:lol:

Interesting but why does the seat pad need to be camouflaged when it's going to spend it's working life hiding under some lardy blokes bum ???

So we can charge more for it and laugh even harder on the way to the bank of course :lol::/

Go on Will tell us what you wrote first of all. It's poets day today so you can let your hair down (which is more than I can these days)

Interesting but why does the seat pad need to be camouflaged when it's going to spend it's working life hiding under some lardy blokes bum :D

So we can charge more for it and laugh even harder on the way to the bank of course :o :devil:

Go on Will tell us what you wrote first of all. It's poets day today so you can let your hair down (which is more than I can these days)

Go on Will tell us what you wrote first of all.

I never took a comment back, i simply edited a spelling mistake.