Rimfire Magic Trigger Kit ... Which Spring / Tube ??

drewrix

Hello again

Just recieved a Rimfire Magic trigger kit for my CZ Style 452 .22lr .... does anyone know what is the best combination of spring / tube to use on the 452 ? And also when you replace the pins do they need to be superglued / splayed again ?

Cheers

Drewrix

I have the red tube and (IIRC) the second-strongest spring in my two CZs. The pins were splayed with a punch after reassembly. Glue does not belong anywhere near a rifle action.

Try out the various permutations. Just make sure you test the sear engagement properly before shooting the fettled rifle.

• 11 months later...
Where did you buy it from mate ? Do you just phone up Rimfire Magic ? :good::)

I have just ordered one from them - the kits are mentioned on the website, but not on a webpage to buy online as the moment. Best to give them a call on (01226) 756332 and get an order in.

They're a tenner plus postage so well worth the money.

Cheers

The trigger will be different on every CZ, and everyone likes a certain length of pull and weight, you are going to have to try, the results of one do not necessarily reflect another gun, I'm on my 5th CZ rimfire...I have never found 2 anywhere near the same yet!!

You need it the way you like/need it, my only suggestion is, don't have it too light or the pull too short if you intend mainly field work...which after all, is what the vast majority do with a CZ

ATB!!

Edited by Dekers