dazza

Decided to try a few different rounds in the .22 this morning. When I got there it was blowing a gale but I went ahead anyway.

The first target is 10 shots using Dynamit Nobel HV's. 70 yrds. I had to load them individually as they wouldn't cycle from the mag.

Second target 10 Winchester HV's. 70 yrds. No cycling problems with them.

Last target 10 shots using CCI. 70 yrds. No cycling problems with them either.

I'd say the strong wind had a lot to do with the groupings, I'll try again next Saturday. Better than sitting in the house though :good:

post-550-1237043693.jpg

post-550-1237043707.jpg

post-550-1237043718.jpg

post-550-1237043773.jpg

post-550-1237043816.jpg

post-550-1237043906.jpg

the winny hv`s look good as do the cci dazza.i never lifted a gun today as it`s too breezy. spent day washing winows and fascias. trying to get a new dog pen sorted. groups look good not that far away. cheap as chips to plink with. found a dealer this past week with a world of different 22 ammo. going to do lots of testing myself :good:

I have never seen a more dangerous backstop as this this looks totaly stupid any one walking in the farmyard could be shot

Deershooter

And you being a frequent visitor to the farm know the layout? It would be impossible to walk anyhere near or behind where Im shooting.