fags

sapper063

:D ok i stand corrected, can't be to careful today, don't want to be caught out again, my 17 year old daughter nearly gave me a heart attack this morning, she phoned me at work pretending to cry and told she was pregnant! Very funny, ha ha! Revenge is sweet. . .

The 'Door Security Operative' i was talking about isn't very polite, in fact, the term 'door monkey' is quite complementary for a bloke whose only function seems to be touching up young lasses and braying the **** out of people (lads AND lasses) who 75% time don't deserve it. The other door staff have been trying to get rid of him for years as he is an embarrassment to them but he seems to have immunity from the bars management and the Police. :D

No idea what you're on about with the photos, sunglasses?

Mark

Nah I'M the one having a laugh, with those fookin' pictures! ha ha! Totally forgot i'd even put them on. Almost my full collection, next to a pic of my mug, and my DOB and area i live in on my profile, hmm, nothing like keeping security tight! :D Think i may just edit that . . . . :D

Mark

:lol: ok i stand corrected, can't be to careful today, don't want to be caught out again, my 17 year old daughter nearly gave me a heart attack this morning, she phoned me at work pretending to cry and told she was pregnant! Very funny, ha ha! Revenge is sweet. . .

:good::hmm::hmm:

she promised me we'd both tell you together...

:yp: :P :P