2 Less Bunnies!!

Marky Mark

What a ridiculous statement.....that baby was out of the burrow, therefore old enough to eat solids therefore old enough to be able to fend for itself.....THEREFORE READY TO BE SHOT!!! :D

There is no telling the two rabbits were mum and baby, so actually I don't think your comment holds water.

However, I don't agree at all with the idea we should not be shooting rabbits now or at any other time. Shoot all year I reckon.

Thanks for your comments guys, positive and not so positive and im sorry if it has offended some of you.

As has been said before the young was grazing so even if the big one was it's mum it would not have been starved to death as it is feeding on its own anyway!!

Yes i did know a lot of quarry breed at this time of year, but again it has been said that they do pretty much breed all year round around here, so if we left them because they are breeding we would never shoot them and end up being totally over run by them!!

If you had baby rats living under your kitchen cupboards would you leave them cos they are babies?............... I dont think so!!

Mark