Syndicate membership available

Friendly shoot, you help feed and dog in etc , and beat when not shooting.

1400 pheasants and 200 duck down

You get 2-3 walk round days after game and duck plus 7 driven days in the winter, plus pigeon / vermin / fox shooting all year round.

Soot based about 10 mins from Chester - £850 per year

You need to be quite local as you will be required to do some work on the shoot as detailed above.

Ta

David

David, or anyone,

Do you know of any syndicate memberships available anywhere close to Reading? I've been having a look on the internet but the closest one I can find is in Bristol/Bath area which is a bit far to be able to help out on a regular basis.

Cheers

G

Edited by allthegearandnoidea

Hi David,

Would be interested in a place on your syndicate.

Not exactly local though. (Chorley, Lancs), but am a BASC member.

So maybe an hours drive at a quick guess, depending on how nr Chester you are.

Would be particularly interested, as you also have Fox,Vermin shooting as well and i'am about to take delivery of

a .223 & .22LR next month and am looking for shooting thats all year round rather than just Nov- Feb.

I'am new to this forum and forums in general, my son suggested this would be good way to network, as he put it!

If you think it's worth discussing further, let me know how best to contact you.

Cheers

Nigel.

P.S. If you or anyone know of any Game Syndicates for the coming season (that don't cost an arm & a leg) or Fox/Vermin Shooting in

the Lancs area i would be most grateful.

Thanks

Nigel.

The shoot is about 10 miles or so from chester , it is a working shoot, hence our need for people who can get on the shoot at least one evening or morning for one to two day per week (excluding weekends) for the first 6-8 weeks after the birds arrive.

If anyone wants more specific info PM me or call me in the office next week 01244 573021

D

We have a few interested people coming to look, if anyone is still interested, let me know - but we may be full by this time next week. Local is a moot point I agree, its just that becasue it is a DIY shoot we need members to come along and do their bit-

David

• 1 month later...