ghurka or dole seeking rubbish

reaper6

Guest topshot_2k
ghurkas every time,kick out all the eastern europeans and the tight fisted british people who employ them

Spot on.

Edited by topshot_2k

ghurkas every time,kick out all the eastern europeans and the tight fisted british people who employ them

interesting reply, I watched a news item just before summer last year when there was abit of a panic on because all the eastern europeans had had enough and were ********* off home, so the soft fruit growers weren't going to have enough labour to pick the fruit etc, the news team interviewd a farmer which I'm pretty sure was from Hereford. And he was going on about how his crop was going to rot in the field etc. They then wnt into the town a spoke to a group of kids about 18 or 19 same sort of age as the eastern europeans, and asked what they did for a living, the reply we all on the dole cause theres no work to be had.

When asked about going fruit picking on the local farms, well the answer knocked me on backside, can't be bovered wiv that to repeatative, ??

isn't sitting on your axxx doing nothing all day repeatative, apparently not but there you go, when I was that age you did what ever work came your way, one week I helped the local coal man I was 19 I think he was nearly 60 and he could throw those hundred wieght sacks around like they were bags of sugar, I only lasted a week, but I made a friend for life. any way I know who I'd rather sling out of this country it's all the lazy **** who can't be bothered to get a job who sit around and think we owe them a living,

oh and that also answers your query about the tight fisted people whoo employ them, because the bone idle lazy british kids won't get off the fat arxx and work

they'd rather play on their game boys or what ever the craze is these days.

and if the ghurkas want to stay here let them, but this has been discussed earlier

markb im a skilled joiner who for the first time in 14 years is out of work.And let me tell you there is plenty of of construction sites about near me but if your british its very hard to get on.i'm applying for labouring jobs at the minute because they are paying between 9 and 10 pounds an hour.Because of the foreign influx of labour i can only get between 8 and 10 pounds an hour and supply all my tools.I for one will not be lining some greedy t**t's pockets working as a joiner,i'd rather see them lose everything in this economy.I don't blame the foreigners for coming for the money i blame that scottish idiot and the peolpe who are allowed to employ them.

interesting reply, I watched a news item just before summer last year when there was abit of a panic on because all the eastern europeans had had enough and were ********* off home, so the soft fruit growers weren't going to have enough labour to pick the fruit etc, the news team interviewd a farmer which I'm pretty sure was from Hereford. And he was going on about how his crop was going to rot in the field etc. They then wnt into the town a spoke to a group of kids about 18 or 19 same sort of age as the eastern europeans, and asked what they did for a living, the reply we all on the dole cause theres no work to be had.

When asked about going fruit picking on the local farms, well the answer knocked me on backside, can't be bovered wiv that to repeatative, ??

isn't sitting on your axxx doing nothing all day repeatative, apparently not but there you go, when I was that age you did what ever work came your way, one week I helped the local coal man I was 19 I think he was nearly 60 and he could throw those hundred wieght sacks around like they were bags of sugar, I only lasted a week, but I made a friend for life. any way I know who I'd rather sling out of this country it's all the lazy **** who can't be bothered to get a job who sit around and think we owe them a living,

oh and that also answers your query about the tight fisted people whoo employ them, because the bone idle lazy british kids won't get off the fat arxx and work

they'd rather play on their game boys or what ever the craze is these days.

and if the ghurkas want to stay here let them, but this has been discussed earlier

This is too often the response from ONE sector of society.

However they are probably not sitting around on their harris's doing nothing.... they are drinking, doing drugs, doing crime. Oh, and messing about on social networking sites!

Edited by malkiserow