Heard the best ever 'PULL' today

There was a tall chap in my squad today, CJ Goodwin (Cliff or Clive), and he has the most amazing call of 'Pull' I've ever heard. Very pleasant chap and an excellent shot.

Imagine how an 8ft tall Swedish Yeti would call 'PULL', and that's what it's like. <_<

Annoyingly there was also a chap who called 'Paaalll' which really irritates! :yes:

Edited by Peter De La Mare

My barmy son noticed during the competition at Catton Hall on Monday, that people sounded like they were shouting "Paul" :yes:

So he started shouting "Reg" and "George" and "John". It didn't seem to make any difference, the clays still came :blink:

Kids, who'd have 'em? <_<

The other half & I took her daughter & other half down to willow farm the other week for a round.

I can certainly vouch that the other half's daughter has the wierdest "Pull" shout I heard so far. It came out sounding more like a yodel than anything else. :)

She had us in stitches when she was going for a really fast crosser and accidently shot a small twig/branch of the willow tree in front of the stand.

Theres one bloke in his 50`s round here that calls "tally ho" insted of pull ! lol

Also used to shoot at a clay shoot where a trapper was called paul and wasnt the fizzyest can in the fridge and you could offen shout pull and he would stand up and and reply ! :good::)

Edited by salop sniper

I must admit my call for the clay has changed over the years, most times now I say "Hull" or when shooting trap disciplines Ruff!. I remember in the 90,s me and a couple of mates was on a DTL line, and a guy on the end was making a growl when calling, I started laughing and said to my mates watch you dont get your ankles bitten, at which the growler went to pieces trying to make a different call, and his shooting went down hill.