ukshoot v deak.co

fert

nice one uk shootwarehouse just got my new magnet and tack through. looks pretty good stuff.ordered it a day after an order from ############## and you still beat them on delivery.cant going to use it this weekend. i was going to use the crow pro pack.still got 2 days :sly:

:lol::lol:

how often are your orders sent out will, i'm not comparing your deliveries to anyone else's, just looking to order something,

daily or a few times a week :lol:

hah ha.....Christ if it was weekly we'd never get anthing done! We send out around 25 parcels a day matey, there's two packers working downstairs and Steve and Sandy take the phone orders upstairs. We have just employed a new girl to help with the packing which should help move things out faster too.

That said though we have had a big problem with obtaining stock, and on some orders we have, admittedly, been quite slow to get things out to customers. Basically we can sell it faster than our suppliers can supply us which has been a bit of a problem :lol: so its best if your ordering something to check on availability first. Just call Steve to check on 01869 278946.

nice one uk shootwarehouse just got my new magnet and tack through. looks pretty good stuff.ordered it a day after an order from ############## and you still beat them on delivery.cant going to use it this weekend. i was going to use the crow pro pack.still got 2 days :sly:

:lol::lol:

Fert

Are you trying to set up some kind of rivalry between retailers.

Decoying uk have helped a lot of people on this site and will go on doing so, as no doubt Will may do.

Some parcels do take longer than others.

Don,t slag off other retailers, YOU MAY NEED THEM some day.

:*)

TUC.

nice one uk shootwarehouse just got my new magnet and tack through. looks pretty good stuff.ordered it a day after an  order from ############## and you still beat them on delivery.cant going to use it this weekend. i was going to use the crow pro pack.still got 2 days :sly:

:lol:  :lol:

Fert

Decoying uk have helped a lot of people on this site and will go on doing so, as no doubt Will may do.

TUC.

You beat me to it Tucker

how often are your orders sent out will, i'm not comparing your deliveries to anyone else's, just looking to order something,

daily or a few times a week  :lol:

hah ha.....Christ if it was weekly we'd never get anthing done! We send out around 25 parcels a day matey, there's two packers working downstairs and Steve and Sandy take the phone orders upstairs. We have just employed a new girl to help with the packing which should help move things out faster too.

That said though we have had a big problem with obtaining stock, and on some orders we have, admittedly, been quite slow to get things out to customers. Basically we can sell it faster than our suppliers can supply us which has been a bit of a problem :lol: so its best if your ordering something to check on availability first. Just call Steve to check on 01869 278946.

thanks for the reply will,

look forward to receiving my goodies :sly:

nice one uk shootwarehouse just got my new magnet and tack through. looks pretty good stuff.ordered it a day after an  order from ############## and you still beat them on delivery.cant going to use it this weekend. i was going to use the crow pro pack.still got 2 days :shoot:

:lol:  :lol:

Fert

TUC.

You beat me to it Tucker

yep and i beat you both :sly::shoot::shoot:

Will,

The only yhing I would say about your company mate that its so succesful every time I phone to pay a visit and buy some stuff (i live 6miles away) you're out of stock and I end up going some 35 miles away to purchase.

Do me a favour.This time of the year its going to be busy....Get Some More Gear In!! :lol:

More misumba's for you and more happy customers. :sly:

You know it makes sense.

Cheers :lol:

Bazza (Verney Junction,near Winslow)

i dont think you should slag off deako as i have used him a few times and had no problem with delivery in fact he even phoned the delivery company and got my magnet delivered 1st drop so i could use it that day

decoying .co.uk have been very good whilst sponsering this site and i hope will can carry on the same as i am sure he will do.

just because deako no longer sponsors the site dont burn your bridges with him because as mentioned earlier YOU MAY NEED HIM AGAIN ONE DAY :lol:

cheers shawn