Next shooting purchase ?

Cranfield

I've just got a Leupold vari x2 3-9x40 scope from America for my rimfire,which i havent got yet :( .I've decided that this IS my last shooting purchase until the .22 next month (99% sure it will be an Anshutz).I've got to stop spending money this fast,this is made worse by finishing work early to go to the gunsmiths to get the stuff

• 4 weeks later...

Picked up the Anshutz last night,along with 160 quids worth of "extras" :thumbs: but my scope hasnt arrived from the states :( so i cant use it.This lot is DEFINATLEY last shooting purchase for a while......................oh but i have run a bit low on cartridges again,still consumables dont count do they?? :*)

Sad though it sounds, I'd like some gloves! :C   Years ago I had a pair of Miller Mitts.  They were all the rage.  A woollen green fingerless mitten back with a sort of knitted soft rope palm.  I loved them :love:  Best fingerless gloves I've ever owned.  Does anyone know if they are still available? :thumbs:

I daren't ask my dad - who brought my last pair - as my mum would insist in knitting some  :D  :thumbs:  :(