TheAnglersRest

mark_mjs93

hello people, now after a lot of hard work and determination, i have finally got a website up and running, it is, Like Pw, a forum....

the website is for Anglers of all types, fly, sea, coarse, etc;

if you are an angler, or plan to start up fishing, come and have a look, the site is for people of all ages and abilities and i hope you will like as much as i and the others already on the forum do....

TheAnglersRest

Hope to see you There

ATB

Mark

:hmm:

utectok, if you pm me i can pm you the details of what you are doing wrong, the registration system isnt the best of them but i have no way of changing this, i will do my best to remedy the situation, and help you out, are you using the image URL? as this IS needed to register......

for all of you fellas that have registered i thank you, for those who havent, atleast come across and have a look, OH and also if you are having trouble getting past the registration system here is a URL to use, this is a standard image for the Site and this can be changed/deleted when you have managed to register.....

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p167/ma...AnglersRest.png

this is the image i ask you to use if you cannot get past the registration system, if you STILL cannot get past the registration, PM me and ill fix this problem....

COME ON, were are you lot, :good: only had a couple of interest, GOD your worse than the ******* fish we have on our river, you can feed and they will take it, but as soon as you put a hook in NO CHANCE.....

COME on ATLEAST have a look......

• 2 weeks later...

i have had some interest but it would be nice to see some more members on the site, if your into ANY type of fishing would be nice to see you over there, just ask some of our current members, they (im sure) will give me a good review... it would be nice to get a couple more people over to the site to get us started up...

ATB & Tight lines

Mark

:P