bassing tonight

beretta

magman is a big NO NO. total jinx. last time i fished with him KNOWONE caught. :good::cry1:

chard. how did you manage to make my 8lb bass look so small, amazing what you can do on the photo sites. ??????

really enjoyed the evening and sorry for lack of fish mate. ???

You big fibber both you and i caught ??? you even took yours home and had a meal out of it :good:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

magman is a big NO NO. total jinx. last time i fished with him KNOWONE caught. ??????

chard. how did you manage to make my 8lb bass look so small, amazing what you can do on the photo sites. ??????

really enjoyed the evening and sorry for lack of fish mate. ???

I seem to have accidently deleted the picture of your big Bass - strange that :good:

Was a very enjoyable evening, it's made me want to get back into fishing again. I've been looking online for a tripod rod rest and one of those prawn trap things this morning :cry1:

See what you've started now :good:

I seem to have accidently deleted the picture of your big Bass - strange that :cry1:

Was a very enjoyable evening, it's made me want to get back into fishing again. I've been looking online for a tripod rod rest and one of those prawn trap things this morning ???

See what you've started now :good:

YHPM :good:

Nice flounder you caught there..

went out for a quick one down at weymouth today, never caught a thing on the boat myself, but you know what its like one hook with a piece of makeral on it, but some of the other people caught a couple each.

Didnt see anyone catching from the harbour...but to be honest i normally shore fish at Abbotsbury end but never had time today to see what the action was like down that way....

Planning on going to Brixham next sunday fishing from Berry head for mackeral and wrasse (Wrasse will be on ragworm dropping the line over the edge on light gear just for the fun of it)....never caught any Bass down there but you always get told that they are about..

Nice flounder you caught there..

went out for a quick one down at weymouth today, never caught a thing on the boat myself, but you know what its like one hook with a piece of makeral on it, but some of the other people caught a couple each.

Didnt see anyone catching from the harbour...but to be honest i normally shore fish at Abbotsbury end but never had time today to see what the action was like down that way....

Planning on going to Brixham next sunday fishing from Berry head for mackeral and wrasse (Wrasse will be on ragworm dropping the line over the edge on light gear just for the fun of it)....never caught any Bass down there but you always get told that they are about..

It seems very poor in most places over the last few days. I've been reading reports on a couple of fishing forums and there doesn't seem to be much happening :good:

We've got good wrasse fishing off the rocks round here too :oops:

The Ballan Wrasse get pretty big, plenty of Pollack too :lol:

Edited by Chard

you wife said it was normal :D:good:

She doesn't like to hurt peoples feelings :lol:

What about Holyhead Breakwater for a fish 'n eat?

I fancy a Conger or two :lol: There's always Dogfish there so nobody's going to blank :oops:

Never know what you're going to catch there, I might even pluck up courage to have a few casts off the end, over the boulders :D

Can't you lot come any nearer?

5 1/2 hour drive to go fishing is a bit extreme.

But you lot never leave Essex.

Sorry, you do venture into Kent on the odd occasion when you can get an expedition together.

All pith hats and native porters :hmm:

Edited by Chard