Peter Mandelson

poontang

Ive had the pleasure of meeting mandelslime a couple of times he used to have his constituency home ( wonder if he flipped it) near me

He came across an odious toad so far up his own backside ( think a few others have been there as well) that he believes the world revolves about him, he is NOT Labour IE representative of the working man he is an oppression'ist, a bloke who likes to control and order, the sooner he is removed from office and influence the better,along with his mates who think the same the bunch of thieving corrupt (proven in mandelslimes case) multicultural, gay rights, limp wristed luvvies.

KW

KW

Couldn't have put it better myself.

A horrible little man, just watched him on The Andrew Marr Show. I don't have a lot of time for politicians of any party, but he epitomises everything that's wrong with todays bunch of lying, cheating misfits.

Would love to have seen Marr finish the interview early, with a flying drop kick to his smug little face, Bruce Lee stylee :rolleyes:

Poontang .

Dont let the slimey **** get to you . recconing day is not to far away and we can vote this cesspit of a government out . Watch the Norwich north by election ,hopefully as soon as possible . I have a feeling that my fellow constituants will kick this government in the horlicks .

Harnser .

And who voted for him?

Bizarre, I just thought to get away with what he has, he must have polaroids of Blair and Brown at it with one another.

actually NO one voted for him, he an appointed representative via the lords

KW

Poontang .

Dont let the slimey **** get to you . recconing day is not to far away and we can vote this cesspit of a government out . Watch the Norwich north by election ,hopefully as soon as possible . I have a feeling that my fellow constituants will kick this government in the horlicks .

Harnser .

Ah yes, the Right Honourable member Dr. Ian Gibson. Another pig at the trough. Funnily enough i was watching the local political programme this morning where our local (Colchester) Labour county councillor Julie Young said he was selfish to step down at this time, forcing a bye election. Unbelievable!! The man got caught fiddling and claims his position is now 'untennable', so, quite rightly stepped down.

It never ceases to amaze me how out of touch politicians are.

I sincerely hope the good people of Norwich North do give this present rabble the kick in the teeth they need. I just hope they don't vote Conservative, who let's face it are no better, possibly even worse!!

The very well respected MP Mo Mowlem had this guy sussed.She was sure the guy didnt give a hapeny damn about his constituents and cared only for the power and influence that came with the job.The sad thing is that loads of people must have voted for him when he was an MP.How he can get this much power and NOT be an elected official is beyond me.His lefty gravy train pal Glenys Kinnock is set to join Gordons merry band ,i wonder how here expenses would shape up to some scrutiny?

RH

The very well respected MP Mo Mowlem had this guy sussed.She was sure the guy didnt give a hapeny damn about his constituents and cared only for the power and influence that came with the job.The sad thing is that loads of people must have voted for him when he was an MP.How he can get this much power and NOT be an elected official is beyond me.His lefty gravy train pal Glenys Kinnock is set to join Gordons merry band ,i wonder how here expenses would shape up to some scrutiny?

RH

unfortunately it was my constituency that elected mandelslime to be an MP he was posted into a very safe seat ( fact is up here you could put a monkey in a suit up as a labour candidate and they would be elected ( factual statement as we elected a monkey as mayor)

But once in he showed his true colours the corrupt get, mind some of the Libby lefties on this board will still love him

KW