Woman trampled by cows

jojusa

The ones that get right up my nose are those that move into the area and then expect us to conform to their views of what the countryside should be,

the ones that moan about the cattle, sheep, pigs and machinery, the noise, smell and god forbid sheep on the road at 8.30 in the morning ( but I've got to get to work ). perhaps they should think about the stockman who works seven days a week all year round and in all weathers, not asking for a medal just asking to be left alone to get on with what we know how to do.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should be wary of any animal with a leg on each corner ,it will bite you or kick you if it feels threatened .when people visit the countryside they pack their sandwiches and their drinks and then leave their common sense at home

As I commented elsewhere

It is about Education

As I can only presume,

the deceased Vet would not have walked her dog down the middle of a busy main road

Because hey-------- that would be dangerous

Ps

I grew up with "suckers"

I still remember having to take refuge in a feeder in the middle of a loose box. Momma-san was NOT amused.

Plus I witnessed our experienced cattle dog, carefully skirting the three sides of a field to avoid cows and calves.

Bullocks or hefiers, same dog, straight through the middle.

you should be wary of any animal with a leg on each corner ,it will bite you or kick you if it feels threatened .when people visit the countryside they pack their sandwiches and their drinks and then leave their common sense at home

along with the wrappers left in the hedge bottom?