Hushpower Baikal .410 good or rubbish

utectok

Are these guns any use on live quarry or just toys? Anyone tried them with the eley 3" subsonic carts on pigeons etc? And lastly any cast on the stock? Looking for a gun for a southpaw and was hoping they had no cast.

(Might keep the inlaws/ neibours at bay?)

I can recommend the mossberg hushpower .410 pump, cracking little shottie.

3 shots, full choke, nice tight pattern and with the 3" eley subs still knocks the squirrels and bunnies over no problems, to top it all off you get that pump action noise to boot :hmm:

I can recommend the mossberg hushpower .410 pump, cracking little shottie.

3 shots, full choke, nice tight pattern and with the 3" eley subs still knocks the squirrels and bunnies over no problems, to top it all off you get that pump action noise to boot :hmm:

would be a good gun if u lives in the us as its only about 160 dollars but for nearly 500 quid in the uk for a cheaply made gun its a bit steap!

• 1 month later...

I've got the single shot, fantastic little gun. I've never used the subs only standard 3inch .410 carts.

In an open field the other day i let my mate have a go with it.

He took a shot and i had a go at him! i told him to stop jeffing around pulling the trigger with no cartridge in. he told me don't be silly and took another shot, it was so quiet all you could hear was the firing pin! But the quietness seems to depend on the area your in.

Edited by stumacher

I think all moderated shotguns have a place if like me you have noise issues. I do most of my shooting with a Pedretti 12g Hushpower to the extent that it has ruined my shooting with "normal " guns as I have to shoot about 20 in high at 30 yards. Really does whack stuff,flying or hopping.