Bismuth or ITM for reloading

Try Clay and Game in Lincolnshire. They are on the web, owned and run by a guy called Ian Chorlton, very helpful bloke!

His web site is; http://www.claygame.co.uk/

I agree, Ian is a splendid chap. He will also sell you fibre Bio-cup wads so you do not have to litter the countryside with plastic, well only an obturator, and thats much better than a heavy duty plaswad. He has another non-toxic shot of his own I believe.

If you have relatives or friends in the states try hevishot from these people;

http://www.bucksrunsports.com/

Atb, ft

Clay & game reloaders have their own version of Hevi shot-Its called 'power shot'. I used it last season and was impressed to say the least compared to ITM. Its big dough though-Over 200 notes for 5kgs

If you want Hevi-you will have to go to the states as it is not marketed over here. Last lot I had was from precision reloading.

Never mind the ridiculously expensive "exotic" non toxic. Stick with steel. Cheap, readily available and effective. Suitably loaded, it will effectively kill at the sort of ranges that most people can consistently hit duck and gees at.

Some of us have no choice when our guns are also very old & exotic.....

The nearest place to you would probably be John Forsey in Kent, I know he sells ITM in 2.5Kg tubs.

It ain't cheap though, I think the last tubs I looked at last year was about £80

that cheap m8 .. at cgr ITM is £114 per 2.5kg !!!!