What's happened to 'Claysporting'

Cosmicblue

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chard - you are right on there, if you were having a bad day then you could visit and realise that yours wasn't as bad as someone else was having to contend with. :yes:

I joined once, just to kick off about something, never bothered posting since. However, I often go and have a look at how much more bloated their egos are than they were on my last visit :lol:

90% of threads are slagging off the CPSA, slagging off every clay ground in the UK (none of them are worthy of their attention it seems) or slagging off each other.

The other 10% are massaging each others egos, or name-dropping about "Richard" and "George"

I think that just about covers it. :whistling:

Edit - I forgot about slagging off "birds only muppets"

Edited by Chard

I posted a few times, mostly over the NATTS thing, was a waste of effort.

I have to be fair though and say that I did post with regard to the transition from taking lessons and shooting a competitive round and then the answers were very positive and supportive (still haven't done it though due to diary schedule) and the various phone numbers etc are lost on the site now :yes:

I posted a few times, mostly over the NATTS thing, was a waste of effort.

I have to be fair though and say that I did post with regard to the transition from taking lessons and shooting a competitive round and then the answers were very positive and supportive (still haven't done it though due to diary schedule) and the various phone numbers etc are lost on the site now :yes:

You amaze me, you must have caught them during a cease-fire :whistling:

I've always thought that they are the worst possible thing a newcomer to the sport should have to encounter. If a novice clay shooter stumbled on that lot by mistake, he'd run a mile and take up knitting :lol:

Appalling ambassadors for the sport, in my opinion

I joined once, just to kick off about something, never bothered posting since. However, I often go and have a look at how much more bloated their egos are than they were on my last visit :lol:

90% of threads are slagging off the CPSA, slagging off every clay ground in the UK (none of them are worthy of their attention it seems) or slagging off each other.

The other 10% are massaging each others egos, or name-dropping about "Richard" and "George"

I think that just about covers it. :whistling:

Edit - I forgot about slagging off "birds only muppets"

Spot on Chard.

99% of all posts were about how poop the CPSA are, yet the posters professed to be the cornerstones of registered shooting.

The fuss over the much vaunted AGM "coup" was hilarious, because months later nothing *actually* changed and the CPSA is still an unpolished ****. Then all the "get rid of the board" "Boakes must go" "CPSA where did it go wrong" "what do you want from the CPSA" threads popped up again, and again, and again, and again......

However, I do hope the website is sorted and put back up as it kept them off here :yes:

However, I do hope the website is sorted and put back up as it kept them off here :lol:

**** me, there's a thought :whistling:

We could be inundated with sneering scoffers. I must brush up on my shooting and get into AAA class. I wouldn't want them looking down their nose at me :no:

Where's that Kreighoff catalogue? :yes:

There were some very solid people on the site, some of which post here too. I had a text from Tony 'Outlaw' this morning, one of the numbers I'd lost - Thanks Tony!

Great forums usually have good solid admin who control and guide the content - maybe the owner of the site just had enough of the whinging and decided to let it go.

To late, some of us have cloned here :yp: we have been spying on you all for years just to see what a straw bale shoot is about :unsure: What no prizes whats the point of that :hmm: when you have hit the Bale to you get to keep it or

do you have to hang it before gutting :lol:

To late, some of us have cloned here :yp: we have been spying on you all for years just to see what a straw bale shoot is about :unsure: What no prizes whats the point of that :hmm: when you have hit the Bale to you get to keep it or

do you have to hang it before gutting :P

Hello Chubbly Bubbly :lol: