Ugliest car on the planet

Chard

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subaru have always had some "issues" with their styling.

Agreed on the X6 - I don't see the point. If you want a coupe buy a 6 series, if you want a 4x4 then get an X5. If you want a fast road based 4x4 then get the X5 Sport. So in summary, ugly and I really just don't get it.

Nobody seems to be mentioning the ugliest (IMO) heap of **** on the road...... The Ford Ka. What's with all the plastic bits? They're horrible! I know a few people that own them but I can't think of anything I dislike more. Fair enough the Multipla looks a little weird and that BMW is pretty pointless too, but they've got nothing on a Ka! How Ford ever sell them I'll never know, I'd rather be seen in a hearse :oops:

Nobody seems to be mentioning the ugliest (IMO) heap of **** on the road...... The Ford Ka. What's with all the plastic bits? They're horrible! I know a few people that own them but I can't think of anything I dislike more. Fair enough the Multipla looks a little weird and that BMW is pretty pointless too, but they've got nothing on a Ka! How Ford ever sell them I'll never know, I'd rather be seen in a hearse :oops:

Jeremy CLarkson says in a crash they would offer as much protection as a carrier bag :ermm: :ermm: