Any Geordies or people from Newcastle / northumberland?!

robmiller

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can do the first (5th) but not the second (12th)

if it was on a sunday i could have a word at our club and poss arrange something depending on numbers....(we are restricted shooting times so cant accommodate large numbers)

We are based at Widdrington outside Morpeth

we would charge £7 for either 50 sporting or 25 skeet and 25 "other" or 25 dtl and 25 abt. (standard non members fee)

just a thought... :rolleyes:

but otherwise anywhere on the 5th Dec would be good for me.

shaun

Edited by shaun4860

I'm definately up for this but new to clay shooting :rolleyes:

I could do the second (12th) but not the first (5th). If I miss one I'll make an effort to get to the next but I work 1 out of 3 weekends Sat and Sun.

PS maybe we should start a new thread so the title indicates that there's a NE clay shoot on the horizon and maybe draw a few more in

Edited by smiiithy

Couldnt be harassed to start a new topic but does anyone want to go lamping(tonight).Would have to be local and be able to drive to my house in the next hour or so.

The lad i normally go with has just told me he has swine flu :blink: so anyone fancy a look out ?

No takers !

OK the foxes can run rampage tonight,i will watch the liverpool game and drink that bottle of wine in the fridge(it will just go off if i dont :good: )

A few of my mates from work went down to the air rifle range at Steve Smith's Clay Ground, near Dinnington Village on Saturday. It's in the area of Newcastle Airport for anybody who hasn’t been.

I didn’t notice this when I went for a lesson on the clays but they paid a fiver for as long as you like and they have some interesting targets apparently. I'm planning on going down for at least a few hours on either Thursday or Friday so if anybody is planning on going give me a shout :good:

A few of my mates from work went down to the air rifle range at Steve Smith's Clay Ground, near Dinnington Village on Saturday. It's in the area of Newcastle Airport for anybody who hasn’t been.

I didn’t notice this when I went for a lesson on the clays but they paid a fiver for as long as you like and they have some interesting targets apparently. I'm planning on going down for at least a few hours on either Thursday or Friday so if anybody is planning on going give me a shout :lol:

Mike, the rifle range is on the right just as you enter the car park at Steve Smiths (see my quality drawing :hmm: ).

riflerange.jpg

I recall the 3 Horse Shoes near Blyth sometimes do a few clay shoots in the summer. This might be a nice little outing for a PW meet some day. It was a lunch and shoot for £x sort of affair but I think the clays are at the small clayground down the road at Bebside. Great rustic little pub and they permanently have Abbot Ale on tap :good:

Edited by smiiithy