Any Geordies or people from Newcastle / northumberland?!

robmiller

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you manage to cover all that land, my missus would be twisting if I had that amount of land to shoot on as I'd never be in. :sad1:

Remmy, have you got the permission to shoot the fields around the bee hive road in Seaton Deleval? Ive always noticed a hell of a lot of pigeons around there!

Hi lads well I reccy allfarms weekly for pigeons ect if there's a need I decoy that area.I do rabbits with early morning walks about various farms and frequent lamping with me trusty hushpower

the land I shoot is surrounding beehive area excellent pigeon area when in rape my profile pic was there last year had few 100 plus bird days

I shoot not far from there mate.

Always wanted to do a bit of decoying, but never sure where to start. Also seen a few geese around that area over the christmas period when walking the dog.

cheers

Stu

Edited by stuey

I shoot not far from there mate.

Always wanted to do a bit of decoying, but never sure where to start. Also seen a few geese around that area over the christmas period when walking the dog.

cheers

Stu

yeah stu good pigeon ground ,havent got rape in there till next year ,but when its in gets hammered ,dont shoot the geese just scare them off get loads flying over fields ive got round nature reserve ,but ive a pond down there get alot of ducks geese on that i could shoot ,

I lived in west monkseaton for 21 years and as far as I can remember those fields have been blue with pigeons for years! Recently wondered who had the permission on there! Ive gotta drive about 35 mins to get to my permission now!

hi dan thats quite a distance to travel but i ve a couple farms in anlwick that take about the same to get to ,where you travel too?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi all. New to this forum, but finding it very interesting. Live in Cramlington by the way and as I'm retired with no other half to bitch at me I'm always happy to chat and/or meet up with anyone interested in shooting, fishing and knife collecting etc.

Cheers all - Paul

welcome to pw mate :angry:

• 2 weeks later...