Antis site

digga

so witch one of you got the big butch dominating partner that drives you to it :lol:these people need a life insted if ****-ng up the backs of trees and kissing the fronts

Watch it Blackthorn, or I will send you a pic of the wife (22 stone) and you will be sorry :)

LB

I dont understand the mentallity of the antis. It appears to me that they want to ban all field sports.

I bet most of them keep animals for pets, whats that all about? Having an animal as a pet is cruel, they are keeping them out of their natural habitat, feeding them tinned **** and keeping them in a locked house or even cage! Cruel people! They should be banned.

The whole reason that antis have so much power in society is because of the people in the country that have no contact whatsoever with field sports so they really dont care when the antis go about protesting to have a fieldsport banned. They dont know anything about the fieldsport in question so they dont know when these "tree hugging carrot munchers" have their facts wrong. Established field sports cant go about protesting to not have their sport banned so thats off to an unfair advantage.

When everythings banned then what will there be left to do?

Edited by The_Craws

I dont understand the mentallity of the antis. It appears to me that they want to ban all field sports.

I bet most of them keep animals for pets, whats that all about? Having an animal as a pet is cruel, they are keeping them out of their natural habitat, feeding them tinned **** and keeping them in a locked house or even cage! Cruel people! They should be banned.

The whole reason that antis have so much power in society is because of the people in the country that have no contact whatsoever with field sports so they really dont care when the antis go about protesting to have a fieldsport banned. They dont know anything about the fieldsport in question so they dont know when these "tree hugging carrot munchers" have their facts wrong. Established field sports cant go about protesting to not have their sport banned so thats off to an unfair advantage.

We could ban banning Craws with extreme predjudice.

LB :)

Just to make thing very clear to start with I am not an anti, most sure about that, I have been hunting done allot of terrier work, shoot game pigeon rabbits fish and also falconry.But in the present time as the way things are with ALL country sports i JUST CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE GO OUT AND FILM IT. :< Have they no sense ? dont they understand that it was pictures and video evidence such as that, that pushed the anti hunting bill through in the first place.

I dont expect many to agree with what i say but what the hell ill still sleep, unlike the people that whant to put an end to ALL country sports, they will not sleep until they have done, until all field sports are made ilegal. :)

If you must take pictures take them with your eyes only memories are what we have for ever we can talk about them over a pint, round your mates house, at the game fairs in the gun shop while out lamping with your mates. The antis cant get at those and use them against us, the picture are in your mind for ever.

Sorry for going on a bit but the more ammo we give the antis the more out gunned we will be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to make thing very clear to start with I am not an anti, most sure about that, I have been hunting done allot of terrier work, shoot game pigeon rabbits fish and also falconry.But in the present time as the way things are with ALL country sports i JUST CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE GO OUT AND FILM IT. :< Have they no sense ? dont they understand that it was pictures and video evidence such as that, that pushed the anti hunting bill through in the first place.

I dont expect many to agree with what i say but what the hell ill still sleep, unlike the people that whant to put an end to ALL country sports, they will not sleep until they have done, until all field sports are made ilegal. :)

If you must take pictures take them with your eyes only memories are what we have for ever we can talk about them over a pint, round your mates house, at the game fairs in the gun shop while out lamping with your mates. The antis cant get at those and use them against us, the picture are in your mind for ever.

Sorry for going on a bit but the more ammo we give the antis the more out gunned we will be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite right son :)

LB

I agree with High velocity , also read the comments in that site's guest book and tell me that some are from, "sane people slagging them off".

Most appear to be from uneducated, pyscho, morons.

Every posting of that nature is another nail in our coffins, when used by the Antis to show the sort of people we are supposed to be.

I for one, do not want to be associated with "hunters" like that.

What you must remember is that antis often post comments from supposed pros to show them in a bad light.

Dont be taken in by the so called pro posts there and assume that they are all genuine, or the anti ones for that matter. I can assure you they are not.

Edited by dodger

What you must remember is that antis often post comments from supposed pros to show them in a bad light.

Dont be taken in by the so called pro posts there and assume that they are all genuine, or the anti ones for that matter. I can assure you they are not.

Hi Doger,

had a quick look at your profile, your D.O.B and others are not filled in so not sure of your age or field sport interests.

I have seen first hand the work by terrier workers, what is in the clip has and most probably still does happen. Most probably by the kind of so called "SPORTS MEN" that have to brag about how good there dogs are to improve there so called hard ego. They make my blood boil , they have no respect whatsoever for the futter of country sports.

I can assure you Doger "it does happen" :< :<

half the people in the country well around where i live who have nothing to do with country sports. have moved up here from their ****ty little flat in london flogged it for a mint then bought a nice 3 bed cottage up here for a quarter of the price. and if you meet them up a lane in their brand new range rover will they get in the hedge. will they ****.im not saying that there arent people who live around here that have nothing to do with countrysports.i just thought i would put my bit in. they get right on my goat.

I can assure you Doger "it does happen" :< :<

I am sure it does. There are bad apples in every barrel. Some shooters are irresponsible but that doesn't mean we should all be tarred with the same brush.

The reason I said dont believe all you read is that when I looked at the site in question and the guestbook I was surprised to see that I had made a comment a long time back.

There was my name and a shot in the dark at my email address . It was very much an anti post.

I made the mistake years ago of giving my name to a manager of a forum who turned out to be a rabid anti of the worst kind. When we have found each other on other forums he has seen fit to publish my name for all to see.

This post was obviously put there by one of these morons for a bit of a laugh. This is why I can say with certainty that a proportion of these posts were put there to stir up a reaction in the public to say things like " If that is what they are like I dont want to be associated with them"

This is the divide and conquer strategy employed by the antis.

We have to all stick together or they will pick us off one by one.

• 3 weeks later...