NORFOLK MEET UP

mikee

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, ive got to take my missus out that night she'd planned a secret evening out watching a band at a local pup with some friends, any chance of changing to the 30th, would that be too much of an inconvenience to everyone that was coming along,

sorry gang mikee

Iam glad I didnt make the executive decision . Old harnser can make any day or night as I am the boss in my house and I am retired and I am a good pigeon shooter . I suppose starlight will use this change of date as an excuse not to turn up and meet with the good old boys of Norfolk .

Harnser .

Iam up for it on the 23rd at the mulbarton worlds end . have many fond memories of that pub . years ago it was the meeting place for the Norwich and district wildfowlers . Will be nice to meet starlight who I think would really like to be a good old Norfolk boy , but accident of birth and all that I know it must be tough living in Suffolk .

Harnser .

I have knocked plenty of birds off from Norfolk so there is at least some of it in me.......

Im live Nottingham now but a Norfolk boy through and through as I was born in Tharston just out side Long stratton,

My old man and a couple of his brothers were members of the Norwich wildfowlers a few years ago so I may have to make the trip over and see if i can drag my old man along..

It would be good to be over that way for a few days...... is it still the 30th at the worlds end ??

Im live Nottingham now but a Norfolk boy through and through as I was born in Tharston just out side Long stratton,

My old man and a couple of his brothers were members of the Norwich wildfowlers a few years ago so I may have to make the trip over and see if i can drag my old man along..

It would be good to be over that way for a few days...... is it still the 30th at the worlds end ??

your name wouldnt be Dye by any chance would it, i grew up in long stratton and used to meet the Dye brothers on the Norwich wildfowlers marshes now and again

yes its still on the 30th at the worlds end

mikee

Edited by mikee

your name wouldnt be Dye by any chance would it, i grew up in long stratton and used to meet the Dye brothers on the Norwich wildfowlers marshes now and again

yes its still on the 30th at the worlds end

mikee

Hi Mikee you hit the nail spot on George is my dad, Mike and Trudge are me uncles and sorry but won’t be able to make it to the worlds end due to work :good: ....

Hope you lot have a great time and another meet up soon...

Paul