asking for money back

colin lad

ordered a item from a particular company which i was told i would get by a certain date 6 weeks later and it still has not come where would i stand in getting my money back it has been paid for in full ??

i am guessing as they have not kept their end of the bargain then i am entitled to it back??

colin

I would counsel to tell them it must be with you within the additional two weeks they have suggested or you will take legal action and explain what has happened on all your shooting related websites. 10 gets you 1 it turns up - you will become a high priority. If it doesnt tuen up you must however take action.

:hmm::hmm: 6 weeks late already and a suggestion of 2-3 weeks yet...unless you are desperate for one of these, as above...Demand your money back!

not so much desperate but for the money the only other option was the yukon what i was not keen on hence why i was hanging on

colin

Speak to your credit card company then mate.

They should refund

will give starlight a bell monday and and let them know i am not happy with the service and shall be wanting my money back and see what they have to say if not then that will be next port of call though i will probably lose my bonus points hehe

colin

I thought they were not allowed to deduct the money unless they had the goods. They have deprived you of use of that credit allowance, for which you have had no benefit! Money back and compensation!

Depends on the T&C's if made to order it's different IIRC.

I bought a computer years ago on a credit card,

Kept going wrong,

Got in touch with the credit card company after about 6 weeks

They said they hadn't released the money yet?

Got back in touch with computer company, told them I have opened a dispute with the cc company,

Computer returned, fixed within 4 days

Give the cc company a bell

:shaun:

Personally i would rather have the product but as i ordered it last November being told it will be end of January and now were almost into the 2nd week of march it's now becoming a bit frustrating as the latest excuse was they are waiting for a mould so they can start production

so how did they make the prototype's they took to fair

also o know 3 others who have rung enquiring and they have all been told different stories

Colin

Sounding very much like a company that cannot afford to buy product / tooling / materials to me personally so its using up clients money to run its business day to day. Just guessing mind you but if paying customers are waiting and deadlines passing I am struggling to think otherwise. Once you pay there is little incentive for the less scrupulous to fulfil their side and get the product out. why ask for full payment on a non bespoke product in the case of back orders occuring a small deposit should be taken at most IMO