Crow decoys

hoggysreels

Make your own mate,cost pennies and they realy work,then you just add birds you shoot to the pattern.I bought off cuts of 4mm ply and made about 26 I think.The main cost was the mat black paint.

Well actually l've some upvc sheeting .. its the stuff used for upvc window sills. Might have a dabble at making a few. I have serious doubt whether l could shape them as good as you have. There likely to be more goldfish shaped than crow, but l will have a go, lol ... many thanks, good shooting squire ..

Well actually l've some upvc sheeting .. its the stuff used for upvc window sills. Might have a dabble at making a few. I have serious doubt whether l could shape them as good as you have. There likely to be more goldfish shaped than crow, but l will have a go, lol ... many thanks, good shooting squire ..

Jus google crow silhouettes and draw one and make a template, honestly I was skeptical but for the cost I thought what the hell.But they work a treat,I have shot crows jackdaws and rooks lovem.I made half sitting up and half feeding,same silhouette but just on the peg at a different angle.When.The peg allows me to stack them interlocked I can carry 13 in each hand.I think it cost me about £12/£13 to make 26, the paint being the main cost at about £9.But loads left if I need to knock up some more.

Edited by Davyo