new perm and a few blacks

evo

went out yesterday with my buddie to a New perm,The farmer wants the crows and rooks sorting as they are being a nuisance around the farm,

I decided to set up around 100 yrds from the farm in the field and put 8 decoys out,

my buddie had been for a reckie last week and he went to the other end of the field where he said the flightline into the farm was, we both took the shotguns and air rifles with us but never took the air rifles out the bags,

in 3 hours I had 17 and picked 10 as some where falling into the wheat field behind me, oh and 1 was a magpie which made my day, my buddie had 36 and picked 31,

the farmer was well pleased and has told us both to go down anytime we can,,i had a good look around and there was some great places to use the air rifle so next time we go I,m gonna go in the farm and my buddie can go in the field again,

heres a picture of the few I had with the shotgun and managed to collect, all were shot with 29g hull superfast no6,s

atb Evo

welshpoolshootingwithles005_zps6594743a.

cheers for the replies,,we have had a good suss out of the place and will be back down there for a full days shooting on Tuesday,,really looking forward to it as we now know exactly where they are coming from and going too so its safe to say I,ll be right under them next time,,will keep ya posted Tuesday night,

atb Evo

Well done, and couldn't agree more about the Hull super fast 29g. Best cartridge I have used in a long while, last year I started using them for pigeons, and always use holland and holland royal paper case for all my game shooting , inc grouse, but now every thing else seems too slow, so I use them for everything,

But a word of warning buy all you need before the game season starts as Hull stop selling them during the game season as they want you to buy their more expensive cartridges, crazy I know but true, my local gun shop told me.