Cheap Car battery

billytheghillie

Got a decent deal off Amazon recently, from eurocarparts shop. saved over £30 from buying direct from Eurocarparts. £73 for a 85 110 Bosch.

Have look on Eurocarparts website, put your reg in to find which battery fits then check on Amazon. Free delivery aswell.

Hope this helps

If you have a eurocarparts near you check price online then go in ask for a price when they give it to you ask if its the trade price. I did this and got a bike battery advertised online for £48 for £26ish as trade and they never questioned me if I was trade or not. I did the same with a rocker cover gasket for my bmw and that come down by a third straight away as well.

Another trick I've learnt with euro car parts is to look on carparts4less.co.UK for a price then call euro car parts and ask them to price match. Carparts4less is the same company but web orders only, so the prices tend to be much cheaper - close to the trade discounts mentioned above. Guess not having the overhead of a shop like the euro arm has let's them price differently. But with the price match you get the discount and its easier to take stuff back if you get the wrong bit. No faffing with postage.

I find ebay often takes some beating for the price on batteries. I you do use Euro car parts - who I often do make sure you use every discount code going to get the best price possible!

Put your number plate into ECP and get the battery number , then do a search for the batt number on ebay and you got a good comparison there!

Good luck!

Another trick I've learnt with euro car parts is to look on carparts4less.co.UK for a price then call euro car parts and ask them to price match. Carparts4less is the same company but web orders only, so the prices tend to be much cheaper - close to the trade discounts mentioned above. Guess not having the overhead of a shop like the euro arm has let's them price differently. But with the price match you get the discount and its easier to take stuff back if you get the wrong bit. No faffing with postage.

Carparts for less IS NOT the same company!!!!!

Ill fill you in ecp was sold to a massive corperate firm over the pond, the man who set ecp up it for massive money and got kept on to oversee the company on a thingy roll cant think the name. Anyway what they didnt no was he setup car parts for less before selling us (ecp) it caused massive issues and still people are bitter!

If you look online at ecp website just use click and collect as online orders are cheaper. Then when in store say cpl do this at x amount and the lads should sort you out, are you going to the paisley store? Id love to say i can blag you a battery but im not delivering north anymore i just drop trailers to our sister ndc site

Carparts for less IS NOT the same company!!!!!

Ill fill you in ecp was sold to a massive corperate firm over the pond, the man who set ecp up it for massive money and got kept on to oversee the company on a thingy roll cant think the name. Anyway what they didnt no was he setup car parts for less before selling us (ecp) it caused massive issues and still people are bitter!

If you look online at ecp website just use click and collect as online orders are cheaper. Then when in store say cpl do this at x amount and the lads should sort you out, are you going to the paisley store? Id love to say i can blag you a battery but im not delivering north anymore i just drop trailers to our sister ndc site

Guess that explains why the websites look the same and ecp are so keen to price match. Guess my info must have been from when the same guy did run them both. However, as I described works well for me. I have done click and collect with ecp but still find calling the local branch armed with a price from elsewhere I can get a better price than advertised on the web - including when they have n% off offers. Seems talking to guys at store, as you also say, gets the job done

Guess that explains why the websites look the same and ecp are so keen to price match. Guess my info must have been from when the same guy did run them both. However, as I described works well for me. I have done click and collect with ecp but still find calling the local branch armed with a price from elsewhere I can get a better price than advertised on the web - including when they have n% off offers. Seems talking to guys at store, as you also say, gets the job done

it does mate. Cant beat a face to face chat we must sell batteries by the shed load tbh as we deliver around 2 or 3 pallets a night loaded 3 high! If the op was close id go get him 1 and use staffgate but to ship it once bought would end up same price lol.

I wish id come up with the ideal of ecp started out in a little shop now have over 150 stores and 4 ndc's not a bad return for a bit of graft