no cert

roadkill

? Why have police got your SGC? How is that anything to do with your FAC application?

ITs down to the ground but they will have an 11(6) to allow none SGC holders to shoot there, never been asked for mine at a clay ground....

Edited by HDAV

If You are without an SGC, You can not present it, if police stops You with the gun. So, they can take it, if they think that is the right thing to do, until You can prove You have an SGC. This can't be right!

True but the PNC will show he has an SGC, might be an idea to carry other photo ID, still don't know why they need to take SGC when applying for FAC???

I was going on the clays the day after my coterm visit so the FEO let me keep my paper copies and promise to destroy them when my new ones arrived

Same here !

My new tickets arrived with a note saying please destroy the old one.

I keep photos on my phone of all important documents , SGC/FAC, Driving licence , PPL etc so if I don't have the originals

on me I can still produce something.

I know PNC will show that, but legaly they can still take the gun if they want to. So, why did FEO take OP's licence away?

My nightmare of a renewal a while back, they also asked to take both my certs at interview.

They didn't, but they asked.