Charging equipment - best internet supplier

marnold

Hi guys, looking for a second bigger bottle (12ltr) to reduce the frequency of my trips to my local diving shop for refills!

Any suggestions on internet suppliers that you guys have used recently? Want to use a reputable firm with decent prices!

Thanks all!

You may well know this already but if you don't then get one with a surface valve and integral contents gauge. These are deemed for surface use only and tested every 5yrs from date of manufacture. Cylinders with valves capable do supporting scuba diving will need a visual test/inspection at half way through theses periods ie at 2 1/2 yrs, 7 1/2 yrs etc. More hassle and cost.

Thanks, not a fan of said site. Had a few bad experiences!

It's actually your fault I need one Bob, since you convinced me I needed to have a wolverine in my life ;)

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: , if I still had my 232bar I would of gave you it bud,,sold it now sorry :lol::lol::lol:

How about something like this :- http://www.kurversschietsport.nl/index.php/features-mainmenu-47/pcp-aansluitmateriaal/produkt/216-300-bar-compressor-reserveer-nu-nieuwe-voorraad-eind-april

If you have a few shooting mates would be worth while,or if you bought and charged mates for a refill.

That wouldn't work, it's all in foreign

• 2 weeks later...

How about something like this :- http://www.kurversschietsport.nl/index.php/features-mainmenu-47/pcp-aansluitmateriaal/produkt/216-300-bar-compressor-reserveer-nu-nieuwe-voorraad-eind-april

If you have a few shooting mates would be worth while,or if you bought and charged mates for a refill.

Haha, bit of an extreme response! I only asked which of the online charging equipment suppliers were best :lol: