I'ts Time to Migrate

have a good time..........my luck has changed for the better...(for a change)...got a bit of extra regular money coming in, so i can at last pick up my gun from Richardsons....so i might start getting out again.........and make you chuckle over your beer

atb

ditch

Enjoy reading your posts PC, does your mate carry on single handed while you are away having slurp ups? Have a look out of the plane windows on take off and see if can see all the pigeons (remaining ones) lined up each side of the runway with their wings in a V shape enjoy the sun

Enjoy reading your posts PC, does your mate carry on single handed while you are away having slurp ups? Have a look out of the plane windows on take off and see if can see all the pigeons (remaining ones) lined up each side of the runway with their wings in a V shape enjoy the sun

No he only goes out if called out by the farmers , he spends his time catching the biggest carp out of the local lake on short half hour session much to the annoyance of the bivivie brigade who have been there for days. It like pigeon shooting you can only catch the ones you see.

Imagine this scenario. Some poor unsuspecting Barman in a Greek tavern. The only customer is PC.

The only experience the Greek has had of shooting is when he shot a Cuckoo, a Montague's Harrier and a Kestrel all on migration several years previously. Try as he might he just cannot get under those flight lines from the North African coast.

PC has his new toy with him - the latest Ipad. On this Ipad he has a collation of photoshop images of him and hundreds of pigeons. He shows it to the Barman who cannot believe what he is seeing. Many on PW feel the same.

It is going to be a long three months in Greece.

So you've met Stavros??????????

I drive down to Greece so the birds line the roadside and celebrate.

The only birds I saw this trip were in Ashford in Kent and a few in Switzerland by lake Lucerne.