About Mice!

Profile Information

• From
    Lancashire

Recent Profile Visitors

7,563 profile views
  1. Mice!

Euros 2024.

Can you imagine the confusion with the England management,, what do we do now πŸ˜…πŸ˜… The wife has gone mowing the lawn, we'll be so popular with the neighbours πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
  2. Mice!

Euros 2024.

Ain't that the truth πŸ˜…πŸ˜… They'll go through now, so it'll be another full game of the same!
  3. Mice!

Euros 2024.

I'd just put on our rugby group Footballers are going home( sing it) and boom a goal, so extra time 😭😭
  4. Mice!

Euros 2024.

I was thinking you meant Southgate to start with! Get the young lads on and run at them!
  5. Mice!

Euros 2024.

Wife did those Friday mate πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Could clean the cars after tea πŸ€”
  6. Mice!

Euros 2024.

I've hoovered out the cars πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
  7. Mice!

Euros 2024.

I didn't think Italy played well at all getting through the group, seemed like they were just trying to draw fouls πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Did watch the game yesterday thankfully πŸ˜… I'll Watch England, they can't play worse than they did last week, can they πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
  8. I know this comes up often, my car is covered in dead flies, so the birds will be doing well at the moment 😁
  9. Mice!

Euros 2024.

There playing just how I expected πŸ˜…πŸ˜…they've not been beaten but only won one, fewest goals in a group just about ever I believe πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Can you imagine!! Who even knew Slovakia played football πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
  10. Mice!

Glasto

I flicked it on late last night, had no idea who the people were or what they were singing about πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
  11. Mice!

Euros 2024.

It was a very rested Portugal team, no idea what went on with the other game
  12. Mice!

Euros 2024.

Well they'll be getting a telling off then πŸ˜…
  13. Mice!

Euros 2024.

They should be playing for pride, for the honour of representing their country, they looked like they'd been dropped and made to play non league on a Tuesday night, ridiculous. Then the players moan that the pundits aren't behind them, because you're rubbish lads πŸ˜…πŸ˜… God help them playing Spain or Portugal.
Γ—
Γ—