More antis

Ferret Master

Hi,

I'm really ranting and raving now but I think you should see this. They say that mink and water voles can happily co-exist in the same habitat and waterway. I wonder why water vole numbers plummeted by 95% when mink were 'liberated' by antis. :<

FM :D

EDIT: In all my ranting I forgot to post the link. :*) http://www.animalliberationfront.com/ALFro...20Stop%20It.htm

Edited by Ferret Master

fm,these people are a sick bunch of ****wits and have no idea of the real world,be it in the country or in their own heads.the stuff they put on the web is amazingly stupid,as are they but they are seriously deluded.

they hide behind masks with ickle puppies in their hands,then release mink ?

they " rescue " fox cubs,then dis-inter bodies ?

they love animals yet spray fox hounds and think nothing of scaring thr hell out of horses.

next best thing to pigeon shooting is attending a hunt,seeing them hide behind masks calling my daughter a bitch then seeing what happens. :D

condoning violence ? we have had to poke up with these odd balls for way too long.

so the answer is yes,as they sow so shall they reap.

feel a ban coming but those they consider martyrs,by god id dig them up :D

steady guys !

i stand by what i said,give it a few years and the ( leather ) boot will be on the other foot.i have no qualms about doing to them what they have done to us.lets see how they cope with threats,intimidation,having paint stripper poured on their cars,paint daubed on their houses and sod it,ticking letters.the first line of defence is attack and by god do they deserve it.

not saying i would of course bt you never know :*)

steady guys !

i stand by what i said,give it a few years and the ( leather ) boot will be on the other foot.i have no qualms about doing to them what they have done to us.lets see how they cope with threats,intimidation,having paint stripper poured on their cars,paint daubed on their houses and sod it,ticking letters.the first line of defence is attack and by god do they deserve it.

not saying i would of course bt you never know :*)

I agree.......hypothetically :thumbs:

the veiws expressed in my previous posts are mine and in no way reflect upon the members of this board,nor the moderators.

fm,the man who fights for what is right is the man who fights.to be a scumbag you need cammo ( do these p*icks think it makes them invisible ),to be mob handed,wear a ballaclava and have unwashed hair.you must arrive by foot (so you dont add to pollution) and have a nickname such as "feral".posturing and "giving it the large one" are ok when meeting a single lady on horseback or an elderly gentleman.however.once faced with anything nearing equal numbers the need to cry police or produce a video camera is essential.

a mate of mines mum was followed home from a meet and threatened with rape and the fact they knew where she lived.shame that they were using a van registered to one of them,they got followed and no words were exchanged.nice of one of them to lend us a pick axe handle though :thumbs:

Hi,

Have you been attacked by Hare Coursers then? ;) I know what you meen about antis at school. :< " But how can you kill an innocent bunny wabbit when it's done nothing to you."?

"Actually they strip bark, dig holes in unconvienient places such as outside my Grans back door ( who has just had a knee replacement) , make holes in the wire of the chicken pen so old Charlie the fox and Brock the badger can get in and are fat free and taste really nice. ;)

" Don't get me started on tree rats"! :)

" What are tree rats"?

" Squirrells"

" But there cute and fluffy and cute and..."

" vermin" :lol: B)

" I hate you and you are a cold blooded murderer."

They are then shocked when I can name nearly every British bird by picture and when they find out I'm a member of the RSPB. ;)

FM :thumbs:

Edited by Ferret Master

I don’t know what all the fuss is about, the native red squirrel happily lives alongside the introduced grey squirrel doesn’t it.

And the grey squirrels as far as I know don’t eat the red ones.

Yes and the faireies (trad spelling :thumbs: ) ride bareback on them to the elf palace.

I don’t know what all the fuss is about, the native red squirrel happily lives alongside the introduced grey squirrel doesn’t it.

And the grey squirrels as far as I know don’t eat the red ones.

I think Rick you should do some research on the matter before you make more statements like that. Of ourse im sure you already know that the grey has all but made the native red extinct in this country.

Edited by Axe

It was said with tongue place firmly in cheek

I am well aware of the plight of the red squirrel

And AXE, I tried to do the smiley face thing and couldn’t get it to work

But it stimulated a bit conversation

I’m on your side guys

Oh and by the way, I’m Rick nice to meet you all.

:thumbs:

http://www.animalliberationfront.com/ALFro...ns-UK/UKALF.htm

"Received anonymously by activists in the UK:

In the early hours of the morning on Tuesday the 17th of May an ALF cell visited the house of Dr Christopher J. Springall. Springall is the spokesperson for Covance Laboratories and also the Vice President of their Toxicology department. He lives with his girlfriend, another Covance worker, Janet L. Kelly who is the Head of Animal House Operations in the Toxicology department. We went to their secluded countryside farmhouse and did a bit of decorating. Slogans such as "Covance Killer" were spraypainted on their driveway. We also covered their mail box with paint and sprayed slogans on the main road where he and his neighbours drive every day.

Quit your job at Covance and start a more ethical career or you can expect more attention in the future.

ALF"

How can they expect to be taken seriously by the country as a whole is they actively endorse this kind of behaviour? The only way that the ALF can make a significant difference to animal welfare is by setting out their arguments in a legitimate and non-violent fashion. This type of activity appals me and the vast majority of the population and portrays the ALF for what they are - cowards and criminals.

LS