Few bunnies last night

turbo33

Went out for a couple of hours after some rabbits last night. Dogs larder getting a bit thin!!Same small paddock as a couple of weeks ago. My son Ben and I sat in a hedgerow for a bit and managed to bag one on a bank 32 yards from our sniping point. The mozzies soon got the better of us out in the open so we changed tactics and retreated to the truck. :angry: Driving up the drive to the house I passed Ben the AA s410 for two that were lurking 35 yds away in the docks. Both down with perfect head shots. :( We drove across the paddock and lazered one at 50 yards. Having spent an hour or so earlier on target practice, Ben felt totally confident of his aim point and accuracy and another dropped like a stone. :lol: We parked up for a while, I had the s410 and Ben used the HW100. I dropped another at 35 yards. A moment later 2 more appeared at at 38 yards. Ben dropped the first and before the other one had time to think, the other was down. :lol:

I had strapped the camcorder to the side of the s410 with some of that re-usable camo tape. It gave some good footage that I will try and put on here at some point.

Pics a little graphic.

post-14901-1275553818.jpg

post-14901-1275553835.jpg

post-14901-1275553846.jpg

Edited by turbo33

Great write up, good photos and some cracking shooting from Ben. Well done to the both of you!

How about showing us the video footage then please?

Thanks guys...will try and get it onto youtube later and post a link back on this thread. :angry:

Bingo :angry:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="385"> Edited by turbo33

Bingo :good:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="385">

BINGO :o well you both certainley marked there cards,good shooting,just shows how effective a 12ft lb air rifle can be, :yes::wub: BB