What's My Shotmaking System Worth???

Now I have enough shot to easily last the rest of my life there doesn't seem much point in making more so I was going to see about selling all my shotmaking kit.

I developed this over several months and it has stainless pots and infinitely variable heat control that can produce A KILO OF SHOT PER MINUTE at full tilt. it also has a recirculating pump for the coolant and comes with an adapted cement mixer for tumbling and polishing the shot.

I made several prototypes to get to this stage, but I'm not really sure what to ask for it. It comes with 12 drippers for 6 or 7 shot and 6 drippers for 5s.

I also have 100kilos of linotype to mix with the lead for hardening, enough for half a ton of shot.

014.jpg

005.jpg

What do you reckon I should be asking for it :hmm:

That's pretty dam cool.

How about you sell some shot, and not the whole kit? - I'd buy some off you (if you can get some cheap P and P)

I have sold shot before but it's not really my thing.

The kick was developing the system but now it's so efficient I knocked out another 30kilos tonight waiting for the missus to come home from work.

I'd just prefer the space for other projects now, but there is a real lot of work gone into making it. Think it took a week to put together once the final design was decided and this included getting the stainless pots tigged by a chap in Northampton. The drippers are all stainless too, a cow to produce but very durable. The electrical system is made up of off the shelf parts so easily replaced in time

looks good, cant wait to get me grubbys on it , like a kid at chrimbo that and a new ponsness warren 900 which it will be feeding should keep myself and my shoot buddies more than happy.

KW