Barack Obama - Nobel Peace Prize

Chard

OK chaps, gimme a clue.

What exactly has he done to deserve that? Have I missed something?

He's made a few speeches. He's posed for loads of photos with his missus (yawn) :good:

So now the Nobel Peace Prize is for gobbing off, posing and doing **** all :good:

I could do that. Perhaps next year it'll be mine :good:

I certainly dont love bush he worked for the same big corporations Obama works for, one thing i think is funny is how yanks make fun of Canada and Australia for being part of the British commonwealth and having the Queen as hour head of state like Britain, but i believe America is a Monarchy which should be against the US constitution, in what true free Republic democracy does a father and a son both become president of the USA if that isnt monarchy what is LOL, and now Bill clinton and George bush are traveling all over the world doing conferances well Bills wife is a aid to Barack Obama America hasnt had a true honest President since Kenedy and we all know what happend to him. i hope Ron Paul or Jesse Ventura run and win the Presidency of the US in the next election those guys stand for the US Constitution and the bill of rights.

OK chaps, gimme a clue.

What exactly has he done to deserve that? Have I missed something?

He's made a few speeches. He's posed for loads of photos with his missus (yawn) :blush:

So now the Nobel Peace Prize is for gobbing off, posing and doing **** all :good:

I could do that. Perhaps next year it'll be mine :good:

the guy must have such hidden talents that cannot be comprehended , he was nominated after just eleven days after his election ,...............................

its a fix thats been created for the first BLACK american president

oh and by the way , he could do with the million pound handout that comes with it ...............t o $$ e r

I certainly dont love bush he worked for the same big corporations Obama works for, one thing i think is funny is how yanks make fun of Canada and Australia for being part of the British commonwealth and having the Queen as hour head of state like Britain, but i believe America is a Monarchy which should be against the US constitution, in what true free Republic democracy does a father and a son both become president of the USA if that isnt monarchy what is LOL, and now Bill clinton and George bush are traveling all over the world doing conferances well Bills wife is a aid to Barack Obama America hasnt had a true honest President since Kenedy and we all know what happend to him. i hope Ron Paul or Jesse Ventura run and win the Presidency of the US in the next election those guys stand for the US Constitution and the bill of rights.

True, but we vote the idiots into office, but then again you must be rich to be in office.. So after four years we vote for another loser, or the same loser gets voted in for a second term. The max term is 8 years the average 4 years, or if they get shot, which would be a shorter term :blush: