best ALL TIME.22 pellets

birdman99

HAS I HAVE RECENTLY BEEN ASKING ABOUT .22 PELLETS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE ABIT OF FUN TO STATE WHAT PELLET PEOPLE THINK IS THE BEST.PLEASE STATE THE TYPE/BRAND NAME AND WHAT YOU HAVE FOUND ITS BEST JOB,IE VERMIN,CLOSE RANGE,RABBITS,BIRDS LONG RANGE,.......

LETS SEE WHAT TYPE IS THE PEOPLE FAVOURATE.

OK, I will be the first to say, there is no such thing as a best pellet, you try good brands in your gun to find the best, most accurate ect. I have seen two identical guns like totally diffenent pellets, the both were shotgun groups with eachothers pellets. There really is no 'best pellet' because a 10m match shooter wont like roundheads etc, you use a specific pellet for a specific job.

its a bit of fun mate for god sake you always get one.its quite obvious that everyone s guns are different everyones eyes are different and pellets do different jobs.i am a newcomer to this sport and i know that,i just thought it wuld be intresting to see what people are using.

I'm with Aaron on this one. I use them for target shooting and bunnies in my theoben: same-hole groups at 25 yds.

Like with 0.22 rimfire though, you should try different ones to see which give the best groups THROUGH YOUR RIFLE. Then stick to them.

(You will be amazed at the difference in point of impact and group size with different pellets).

FG

now the most accurate would have to be aa field BUT the pellet which will fit in all guns and still be consistent has to be H&N field target trophy.