speed controller

markbivvy

i put this controller to a home made magnet that flew round.( and i mean flew)

and now when i put the controller on full its a good deal slower. the paper work that comes with it is a great help to those who have made their own as it tells you how to wire it up right to begin with. wife has tided up so i cant find the destructions now. but anyone with any problems just email him, he,s a good guy.

(and i have no ties with the man.)

i put this controller to a home made magnet that flew round.( and i mean flew)

and now when i put the controller on full its a good deal slower. the paper work that comes with it is a great help to those who have made their own as it tells you how to wire it up right to begin with. wife has tided up so i cant find the destructions now. but anyone with any problems just email him, he,s a good guy.

(and i have no ties with the man.)

Mr Cooper (magtame) who sells the speed controllers on eBay is highly recommended

His product is top draw

As some one mentioned in an earlier about power loss.

These are based on (Pulse width modulation) integrated circuits

Smooth P.W.M. forward and reverse speed control

Power MOSFET switching transistor

Confused ???:) I bet you are :shoot:

Its a long time ago since I did my electronics engineering City & guilds 224 course Parts I II III

But it confuses me :*) :*) . But I know for the price he sells them at they are excellent value for money

Have a look at the retairs prices £30 plus OTT postage & packaging for a item wieghing a couple of ounces

Jonno(day32)

hi jonno.

f,ing bliar, hate him with a vengeance,

going lamping tonight mate on some new permission near Yorkshires highest airport.

teaming with rabbits,bringing the 22 rimmy out of retirement. as there is just to many to be doing them with the 17 as i cant get hold of any hornady HMR. plus found a outlet for em at £1-50 each. so iam all fired up and ready to go.

what you been up to?.

ps well done on the smoking front mate

Edited by markbivvy

hi jonno.

f,ing bliar, hate him with a vengeance,

going lamping tonight mate on some new permission near Yorkshires highest airport.

teaming with rabbits,bringing the 22 rimmy out of retirement. as there is just to many to be doing them with the 17 as i cant get hold of any hornady HMR. plus found a outlet for em at £1-50 each. so iam all fired up and ready to go.

what you been up to?.

ps well done on the smoking front mate

Spent the last two weeks chilling out at the side of a pool in Bulgaria drinking 500ml bottles of Wife beater at 70 pence a bottle :rolleyes:

Before that I thought it would be a very good idea to spend 3 weeks on the sick

Done a bit of foxing and rabbiting, nothing exciting really

Jonno

things sound good mate.

Not now Mark

Back to work today and a few pounds heavier. Its been that long at work I forgot my network logon passwork :oops::lol::lol::lol:

I had to ask IT dept for it :D A bit embarrassing :*)

**** em thats what I say :D I keep telling them I'm not a machine :rolleyes:

Jonno

Edited by jonno 357