Midlands Game Fair

flash

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will going on the Saturday, and will take the shotgun with me JIC.

I have the shot the Midland before and it was hard the the point of being funny! but they were being hi so it wasn't impossible.

Last years layout (which I didn't shoot) looked very fair indeed, not toooo much queueing either.

It is always worth a go at these game fair shoots, don't get dispondant if you don't hit many just be happy about the one you do hit. I won my class, and £15 at the West Country one, and I would be the first to admit I ain't no pro!!

I find a cople of ciders beforehand makes all the difference.

Hopefully my .223 variation will have come through by then so I will be shopping, if not I will help my mate get a good deal on a .22lr, and then maybe go on to Minsterley after to zero it up ???

• 2 weeks later...
just tried to book a ticket on line, ticket price was £9.90, when i went to pay it wanted £14.40, what a rip off. :blink:

I bought 3 last week they were £9.90 each delivered, that is for a one day pass Saturday only.

Maybe you you were looking to go for the weekend? :unsure:

I'll be there with my mate StuartP. I'll be taking the 12g with me, might shoot it, might not, depends on queing I expect. Let's hope it's "easier".

Hope to get my .22LR Bunny Gun there with any luck, holding off till then anyway as I need to get some "sheckles" together for it first! Hope to get the whole outfit including Moderator and Scope.

If so then Minsterley afterwards sounds good. Luckily we have a friend up that way that will put us up (or put up with us), he's a shooter too so sympathises. He'll no doubt be joining us.

Be nice if we could meet a few PW members there for a jar.

Having just joined the BASC (at last) will you be offering any goodies to members?

Apart from a look at the promotional girls of course :lol:

Like i said I will be the long haired(male) one , pop n see me and have a moan about the "lack of goodies" when you joined i might be able to bung you a badge or a car sticker

Or bring a prospective new member to me and i Will look after you and your mate,

If I sign up sombody with you present you will be entered into a member get a member compitition

If as well they sign up to a Direct Debit you'll get a Nice! goodie bag :P:lol:

Look foward to meeting PW members

WB