Saf t plugs

MC

Strangely enough, the seller felt I wasn't good enough to buy any of the plugs, despite promising me two when I emailed asking for the paypal details so I could pay. I paid instantly on receipt of the paypal details and got a message a day later that they were "all sold out" now despite there being messages well after mine reserving a plug :rolleyes: .

I guess sellers have the right to sell to whomever they please, but it would be nice if they indicated that sales were going to be to a selected set of buyers only so that the rest of us didn't bother to waste our time or money. Why bother to treat people like that?

Try telling the truth Condor.

You couldn't lay straight in bed, you asked me for two. You didn't pay up so I sold them to someone who did pay. You then send me payment for four, which I have refunded straight away.

Incidentally you paid for four after I had said they were all sold.

It is the buyers who pay up get the goods, not the time wasters.

Remind me to do you a favour some over time.

That's untruthful - I have the timeline on the messages. You took more than a day to send me your paypal address and when you did I paid instantly. I don't know what being in bed has to do with it, you seem very confused!!!

Time waster is what YOU are, by all means sell goods to your mates, but then don't pretend they are for sale to any one / every one on the forum.

You are the timewaster, not me, and seemingly unable to tell the truth either.

I paid for the plugs LONG before you posted they were "all sold" - paypal has a timeline on all its transactions, you had stated there were four left when I sent the payment, minutes after getting the paypal address (eventually) from you. Wake up, maybe spend less time in bed (which was your projection onto me) , and more time reading paypal messages and payments instead. Funny, mind you, that it took you hours to refund the money - the paypal message has only just come through!!

Hope what goes around comes around.

All I can say is I am sorry that you feel that way, it certainly wasn't my intention to upset anyone. I sent the plugs to the people who paid first, all PM's were replied to as soon as humanly possible and most were within minutes. Your rely was in fact 58 minutes as you PM'd me at 7.32AM and I replied to you at 8.30AM.

You did not send you payment until 18.55 and I refunded it first thing the following morning after logging in to my paypal account. I posted at 09.54 that I was waiting for a payment on two, which was you. It never came so they sold to someone else, it was actually 17.15 when I posted that they were all sold, and as I have said you payment didn't come through to me until 18.55 and it was refunded first thing the following morning.

As I have said I am very sorry and as a token of goodwill you can have 4 plugs completely free of charge from my next order.

Kind regards

Martin

Got mine

Will have a word at the club this weekend as they are banning people from using spent cartridges with a bit of cloth attached to it

Phil

Cheers Phil,

I have another 50 on order so stocks should be available latter part of next week.

I suppose you will want comission?

Thanks Martin, PM already sent - just wanted to say re the timeline, if you look at the messages in the thread on this you'll see mine at 7.58pm on 17 November - I checked quite frequently the rest of the evening and again the next day for a response from you, which I hadn't received by the next morning (18th) before leaving for work,so I PM'ed at 7.32am and left for work at 8.15am, can't access Pigeonwatch from work so checked the instant I arrived home and paid directly. The website was still showing you had 4 left when I accessed it after paying.

No harm done, thanks for your generous offer!

Jeez MC,

Life in the fast lane eh ? Will you be on the next series of "the Apprentice" ! :good:

Just as well Mersea people have 6 webbed fingers to process all those orders :blink: Get the council to install street lights so you can see to count your stock ! :good::yes:

Got mine

Will have a word at the club this weekend as they are banning people from using spent cartridges with a bit of cloth attached to it

Phil

And so they should...!!!, Jeez, these silly "Plugs" are simply not necessary, they're like snapcaps, a gimmick to con the newbies to our sport.

All semi autos should be carried in a gun slip at all times, except when on the stand with the gun pointing downrange.

The more you fiddle with the chamber / cocking handle and keep stuffing things in it, the more likely you are to have an accident. :D

Save your money, buy a new skeet vest instead, much more practical. :|

Cat.