Clay ground near Stockport

Chris B123

Nearest ground to you is Coldsprings on Long Hill Buxton about 15-20 minutes away I let you google for contact details wrap up warm it gets rather chilly up there. Next closest would be the The Boar, Glossop which is a better bet which ever you go to don't forget to take your licence. btw If you want to get to Worsley (24miles) in 35 minutes I'd recommend calling at BAe systems Woodford and borrowing a helicopter :good: -- be warned if you are not familiar with the area it is snidey with traffic camera's.

If you see a red over silver Outback give me a wave :stupid: I'm popping up a pals farm to drop off the chrissie cards and take his Pheasants out for a walk- thats provided the forecast snow is light.

Edited by Delbert

Cold Springs on the A5004 is on this Sunday, its on the first and last Sunday of the month. It will be cold so wrap up well!! Don't know about the Grouse between Hayfield and Glossop but there is Cloudside near Congleton which is about 40 mins away.

I think hte only ones which havnt been mensioned are....

Middle Farm - Bredbury, Cheshire is really close and only £5 for 30 bird unless it has gone up recently. - on 2 saturdays a month

Little Mill in Rowath, is good for complete beginners and has a skeet layout. on every Sunday morning

PM me if you want more details!

Henry

No sadly not :lol: or I would be there supping coffee with Mick every second saturday

this is the website http://www.tilleys.co.uk/ who knows it may one day return. :hmm:

:lol: How lovely to see those pictures from Middle farm, I used to shoot there in the early 90's. If you ever see them please give them my regards. Dare i ask, why did it close down. It's exactly the sort of place where many people have their first try at clays. Very sad to see it go. from Auntie. :hmm:

Edited by 100milesaway

• 2 weeks later...