pigeon shooting Thursday 10th

Pigeon shooting available for 1 or maybe 2 guns on thursday the 10th dec(depending on how many are about)south northumberland area.I will have a mooch about in the next few days and try and find somewhere getting hit by the birds,but as this will be on rape it could be hit and miss so cant promise a bumper day.We may hit lucky/we may not,but i can promise you will be sitting in a hedge behind a net and probably be cold :ninja:

Must have some form of insurance,not bothered which CA,BASC,NGO etc etc and have own gun.I have enough decoy's and nets so not a problem if you dont have them.

Will probably start early and finish about 2.30 if the birds are about,unless it is pouring with rain and then it may be start early finish early.

P.s If there is a few people interested i think the fairest way is to just put them in a hat,but i have been discussing with the farmer a day in feb possibly when a few people can come and we can cover all of the rape fields so those who cant get now will be asked nearer feb.

cheers

OK the day me and Rob had was disaster.There was lots of pigeons about,and when i say "about" i mean about 5 fields away from wherever we were :good:

The usual winter rape scenario....fire a shot and they move,never to be seen again in the field you are in.So those who couldnt make it never missed nowt and Rob was the unluckyone having to listen to me waffle on all day.

On the positive side the farmer is up for putting someone on EVERY rape field and having a real go at them to get there numbers down so i will try and organise a date.

Dont be daft. Was a good day. Quite enjoyed it. There was a lot of birds but they have a good choice of where to go to have dinner so plenty of options for them.

Shot a few yesterday and they were full of beans. Thousands came in. Get some roost shooting in that wood!

I dont think two people could have took more gear to be fair like.

Well no one could say we were unprepared.....About 100 decoys between us,enough net to cover a jumbo jet,floaters,flappers and enough cartridges to blow a bridge up :good:

The only thing missing was pigeons.

Next time we will have about 15 guns out and we will either have a good day or there will be 15 people sitting in hedges looking at a birdless sky :good:???