Daihatsu fourtrack

Deeplemming

i got one a feildman and love it first bit of bother is with my earth lead hopefully sorted now else no bother at all .good chunky tyres it does go anywhere loads of room no rust yet mines a 97 the engine is a tractor go's go's go's 70 + no problem full service kit encludeing cambelt £65 ? from euro parts cant beat that :D

i loved mine.. had 2x and 3 sportraks.. the last 4trak was a 1989(F) 2.8TD monster,4" lift rancho pack,snorkle, fabricated external cage ,31-10.5-15 grizzly tyres with radar reflect dmp camo paint. paid next to nothin for it n ran it for 25000 miles without the slightest problem... everyone called it `THE DEVICE` .Got a crazy offer for it n regreted selling it ever since

Spotracks are great to lamp out of with the bolt off roof n intergrated padded rifle rest/roll bar but its alot of vehicle for the 1.6i lump so on motorways tend to overheat <i fitted a twin kenlow fan and had no prob after> i was looking for another as a dog wagon but wussed out n got a rav4 cos of the high mileage i was doing

Brilliant bits of kit -mine did 209,000mls -didn't use a drop of oil, I needed a bigger car so sold it to a mate of mine who's over the moon with it. Only slight concern was lack of ground clearance (Independant model) -but there again, the only time I got stuck was on a ploughed fied when I stopped to answer the phone - what a Pri--!