Who's going today then

dogsnuts

Spent all morning looking for pigeons there were hardly any about any were the most we saw was about 10 on a drilled field.

Decided to have the last roost shoot of this season tonight as there was a strong wind we started abot 4.30 finished at 6.00 and had 23 pigeons 8 crows 1 magpie between 3 of us for about 70 shots i won the top shot contest so i won the £15. we all put £5 in a pot the bloke who comes back with the most wins it. i ended up with 11 pigeons 3 crows for 22 shots.   ;)  :)  :(  :(

I have been out today, i spent most of the morning driving round trying to find any good number feeding but never found them! ended up doing a bit of flight line shooting in a boundry hedge, i shot 11 pigeon 2 jackdoors then the rain got the better of me ;)  so i walked back to my scooby and went home. Will try again tomorrow ( if it aint bloody raining again)  :)            

All the best

Buzzer

Ive been out again today. shooting on rape although i had my decoys on some old flailed maze, i was right on the flight line! I picked up 71 ;)  and no magnet was used! started of with 30 dead birds for decoys and a floater, had to bring the floater in as the birds were flaring away to soon.

The wind was blowing a good'n to day wich i think helped as they didnt know were the shot was coming from, had plenty of lefts and rights.

Every so offten we get these mad days and you remeber why we are out there in all weathers, Itip my hat to our wood pigeon.

All the best

Buzzer :)

Out for most of the day today. Couldn't pull em in with the decoys, I think they were intent on feeding elsewhere! (must get one of those flappers when they're back in stock)

We were on a flightline so stayed put, ended up with 37 between 2 of us for about 100 shots, not the best of averages but we had some damn good sport, which is what it's all about!

Dropped a few tanking along out at 40 yards, so that was enough to make my day!  ;)