Right humour me

Mrs Sweepy

spent the millenium snowboarding in canada

bought my /our first and second house

passed my driving test

passed my class 2 driving test

got my sgc

got my first dog(ben,yellow lab,10 on 19/1/2010,still fit as a fiddle)also got a lurcher now

had the best thing ever to happen to us

THE BIRTH OF MY DAUGHTER,now 3 years old,enjoy every minute of her company

gonna be a dad again in 6months,can't wait :rolleyes::lol:

The last 10 years for me started badly then the last few haven't been to bad the last 2 have been brilliant..

Started in 2002 lowest point my wife of 31 years died suddenly no illness what so ever the main artery to the heart burst all over in a few hours..

Got me back into shooting that i gave up when i got married ( think that is the only thing that kept me sane)... bought and moved into a bungalow in 2003 ( house was to big and to many memories)

2004 stopped smoking after trying for donkey's years just threw everything into the wheelie bin on 21st Dec never touched one since (was on 40 a day)..

then the good part June 2007 my grandson was born he's 2 1/2 now and full of mischief that's the best thing to happen to me in the last 10 years..he has just come up from London today on the train to spend the next 2 weeks with me GREAT... :lol::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :good: :( :( :(