will beasley

eddoakley

thanks guys,

I have to say that i havent heard any negatives at all!!!!

Does anyone know what the prices are for a day? i see discounts advertised all over, including for pw members.

I just wanna turn up with me gun and not have to take any gear. And im in South Wales btw. Would really like to know bout other options too?:oops:

Edd

Eeeeeeeeh Webber old boy reading them posts again made me chuckle rest assured i wont be paying for any pigeon shooting ever again, but will be sticking to what we did this year very enjoyable and a decent pint afterwards.

For those thinking of paying for it, you pay your money you take your chance there is no gaurantee of the amount of birds or shots you will get.

Will & Phil seemed nice guys and sorted our B+B out, unfortunately from my point of view he booked in more guns than he had land with pigeons on to shoot over, hence in desperation he stuck Webber + Mike in a field near were pigeons were feeding hoping they would get some shooting under a flight line to it, but didnt bother to check up on them to see how they were doing very poor in my opinion.

Mcf

Eeeeeeeeh Webber old boy reading them posts again made me chuckle rest assured i wont be paying for any pigeon shooting ever again, but will be sticking to what we did this year very enjoyable and a decent pint afterwards.

For those thinking of paying for it, you pay your money you take your chance there is no gaurantee of the amount of birds or shots you will get.

Will & Phil seemed nice guys and sorted our B+B out, unfortunately from my point of view he booked in more guns than he had land with pigeons on to shoot over, hence in desperation he stuck Webber + Mike in a field near were pigeons were feeding hoping they would get some shooting under a flight line to it, but didnt bother to check up on them to see how they were doing very poor in my opinion.

Mcf

Thanx for the feedback mcf.

Think i'm gonna give it a go anyway. Unfortunately i'm stuggling to find any decent shooting in my area :blink: . would be more than happy to pay(money, help, time. or whatever) to get on a decent shoot with locals, but no offers.

Thnaks again for feedback and i will post results asap>>>

Cheers

Edd

Mcf

Mcf your reports are more like the ones ive heard and I have heard a few good ones as well mostly from magzines for some reason.

And being local to me I here it all bring backs days of pigeon mania .

Regards OTH

OTH

Pigeon mania, lol im one that was obsessed with pigeon shooting in years gone by, so much so it nearly cost me my marriage, i was that obsessed i couldnt sleep for thinking of them, i would be out 1st light chasing them day after day after day, what i can confirm is.

1: You will spend more time watching them than shooting them.

2: For every good day you will have 10 bad ones.

3: I have my sanity back (but only just) ask Webber

Mcf

OTH

Pigeon mania, lol im one that was obsessed with pigeon shooting in years gone by, so much so it nearly cost me my marriage, i was that obsessed i couldnt sleep for thinking of them, i would be out 1st light chasing them day after day after day, what i can confirm is.

1: You will spend more time watching them than shooting them.

2: For every good day you will have 10 bad ones.

3: I have my sanity back (but only just) ask Webber

Mcf

I saved McF's marriage and sanity; I'm now working on saving my own.

webber