How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

Went with MC and Bob3kw to one of MC's local's this morning. Took my new gun and wanted to see how it performed at one of the countries premier shooting grounds. :good:

Some really dodgy stands for me including a simo pair of battues with a nano-second shot opportunity :lol:

Everything was close in and through the trees, which was a shame as i really wanted some long crossers and screaming high birds to put the gun through it's paces.

The last stand was a simo pair of teal. It seemed only right to put a couple of 3 1/2" Remington steel BB's into the gun and let rip :lol: I have to say the gun soaked up the recoil no problem......and the teal lived to see another day :blink:

Nice little shoot, and MC was high gun on 46, :lol: Bob3kw scored a creditable 33 on a fairly testing course, and i wasn't counting my score, though it was no doubt somewhere up there with MC's :ermm:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

79 at Doveridge for me.

Supprised I got that to be honest as I missed to many Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy and I mean absolute sitters Hang in the Air in front of your face very very slow impossible to miss even if you had no Cartridges in the gun absolute Amateur the first target you ever had a shot at clay.

What is that all about :ermm:

Messed up stand one big time. got the first pair and thought I'm on them, Then missed the rest. :lol:

Enjoyable Shoot though....Good practice for the British Open. (That I am Signed up for :good: :blink:).....Saturday 9am..

Well shot Chard....Stick your ear plugs in abit more to drown out the Plebs......Including me :lol:

Went to Doveridge today for the registered beanfeast with Anni and Timps.

Not a bad shoot, nothing silly. Doveridge has always been my bogey ground, so I was pleased with my score :blink:

Scores on the doors :

Chard - 82. Second in B Class when we left, but plenty more to come in.

Anni - 79. Third in B Class when we left - ditto :good:

Timps - 67. Bad day at Black Rock :ermm:

Nicely done chaps! :lol:

Doveridge Results out :lol: Robbed again :hmm:

Well shot there Chard Son :good: Looks like were going to have to Actually PAY for are next Shoot though :D:P

Yes robbed by the murfurs :D

Actually one of them is a cheating murfur. Have a look at the last Kingsley Moor results (on the Kingsley Moor website), and see who won C Class :hmm:

According to the CPSA he's B Class :sly:

He ought to be rodgered with a stiff wire brush :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Chard

Yes robbed by the murfurs :lol:

Actually one of them is a cheating murfur. Have a look at the last Kingsley Moor results (on the Kingsley Moor website), and see who won C Class :good:

According to the CPSA he's B Class :P

He ought to be rodgered with a stiff wire brush :sly::hmm: :hmm:

Quit your belly-aching and just hit more :D You shouldn't even be in B Class anyway you sandbagging wastrel :D

Quit your belly-aching and just hit more :lol: You shouldn't even be in B Class anyway you sandbagging wastrel :P

Says King of the Belly-achers :D

Can't remember if you have Given up again this week. :D

Have you weighed in all your pot Noddle tops and bought a new Gun yet.

Says King of the Belly-achers :D

Can't remember if you have Given up again this week. :D

Have you weighed in all your pot Noddle tops and bought a new Gun yet.

I'm concentrating on the sporting league at the moment. :P No new gun for a while now, all the money I had saved has gone on getting my car pieced back together :lol:

I'm concentrating on the sporting league at the moment. :D No new gun for a while now, all the money I had saved has gone on getting my car pieced back together :lol:

Well atleast your not still wondering around Kingsley :good: You must have walked past us five times in two minutes. If you want to know how to shoot as good as me just ask :P

Learn to drive aswell :D

Well atleast your not still wondering around Kingsley :sly: You must have walked past us five times in two minutes. If you want to know how to shoot as good as me just ask :lol:

I refuse to queue :D I will gladly walk around the ground all day so long as I don't have to stand and make idle chatter with measly B and C Class "shooters" :P <spits distastefully> :D

Learn to drive aswell :good:

middle-finger.jpg

Edited by paulos

It was just luck. :P

He'll be giving up again next week ???

Luck!?? ??? 25 clays over 5 stands with 3 traps on each I'll have you know! :no: First straight at the ground all season but hopefully not the last as I need at least another one to stand even a remote chance of picking up a trophy ???:rolleyes:

hi guys we went to flint today. paul shot 40 out of 50. i shot 20.

Well done themissus :lol: Anyone Married to Paul223 deserves a medal in my Book :good: Good shooting to.

Well I shot Llandegla this morning with Chard, Timps, Mr Potter, Mr Potters mate MW for those who know him on here.

Well I thought I shot a tough Llandegal Quite well with a 75..Messed up stand two dropping 6 clays there and stand 11? The white dropping crossers, Everyone struggled with them ******* :)

Apart from that it was One's Two's here and there.

Cant remember What the others scored because I left my concentration at Llandegla and completely ****** up the much easier Catton :oops:

67 :oops::oops::lol::oops: What is it all about :good:

This two shoots in a day is to much for me, I cant concentrate on the one shoot for a start :no:

Can't make any excuses for it they were there to be shot.

A good and bad day all rolled into one :lol:

Hopefully my Catton score will be wiped off my classification.......67 What a Bellend :lol:

One of those days that make you want to quit. :)

Been looking forward to these two shoots all week and then go and shoot them both like a ******* **** :good:

**** scores on the doors :

Llandegla :

MW (Mr P's mate) - 79 :oops: Fair score on a tough course.

Anni - 75 :oops: Not a bad do really, chap.

Chard - 71 :lol: **** off

Mr Potter - 70? :lol: Oh Dear

Timps - 58 :no: Wheels well and truly off. Got his revenge later though.

Catton Hall :

Timps - 78 :oops: That's more like it.

Chard - 73 :lol: **** off again

Anni - 67 :lol::oops::good: Oo-er Mrs

I agree Catton was a lot easier than Llandegla, so I don't know what that performance was all about :lol:

Don't know what anybody else got. Saw Yellow Bear at Catton, think he got 66. Also Mr Potter, MW and IanE

Edited by Chard